Chapter 8

Yay second chapter in a day!
Anyway I hoped you enjoyed last chapter and here is chapter 8
Remember I don't own anything but the story.
Onward with the story!
__________________________

When suddenly the door opens to show your 'aunt' Julie. To say she looked frightened would be an understatement. She pointed a finger at Jeff and stammered out, " how did he get in here and why is he on your bed and isn't he that serial killer form creepypasta?"
You grinned sheepishly and replied with, "yeah...please don't freak out!"
"FREAK OUT! How can I not when one of my favorite creepypastas are cuddling with you it is to cute! _____ I am happy for you! And Jeff if you hurt her I will take your knife and eviscerate you. Got that?" She said with a dark look on her face saying that she meant it and nothing would stop her.
"Yeah, but it is not like I planned on hurting her anyway" Jeff smirked in reply.
"Oh I know but just making that clear. Also, don't worry your secret is safe with me! I won't tell a soul!" Julie chirped as she walked out of my room closing the door behind her.
"Well... that was interesting," Jeff said.
"Yeah. Who new she was into creepypasta?!?" You exclaimed.
Jeff just gave you a puzzled look as he asked,"really that is what you were focusing on?"
"Oh no but I still find it interesting! I never would have guessed is all." You respond.
He starts to play with your hair while you snuggle back up to him.
You just smile and inhale Jeff's smell. You would never admit this out loud but ever since you met you always thought he smelled amazing.
You both lay there like that for a while. Until a certain thought came into your mind.
"Hey Jeff?" you asked quietly.
"Hmmm?" He hummed to let you know he was listening.
"What does this make us?"
"What do you men's by that _____?"
"Well it is just that you kissed me and now we are cuddling so I was just curious....." you trailed off.
"Well obviously we are dating" he chuckled, "you look sleep deprived."
"I wonder why it is not like SOMEONE just came into my room and started poking me while I was in the middle of sleeping. Just so SOMEONE could talk to me" you say sarcastically.
"Well that person sound rude" Jeff chuckled. You smacked him lightly on his chest considering that is where you hands were located at the moment. You started laughing along with him.
You got this random thought in your head which made you want to ask him another question. So you asked him," hey Jeff why did you choose me that night when you tried to kill me?"
"I don't know. I just was walking in your neighbor hood and heard someone say my catch phrase and thought I found my new target. Luck was on my side considering that your window was open and unlocked," he replied nonchalantly.
" Oh since my window was unlocked and open you heard me," you stated.
"Pretty much. Also about that window you should really consider keeping it closed and locked. Who knows what kind of crazy psychopath can come in here" he said.
"Yeah... cause it is not like I don't have one in my room already though" you say sarcastically.
You felt a yawn rack your body and whispered "have a nice nap" considering it was around the middle of the day. you heard him chuckle before falling into a deep blissful sleep.
_________________________
Well that was chapter 8 I hope you enjoyed it and please comment!
Remember your beautiful so smile
\(^o^)/