Moving

(Photo is Marley)
_________
-Mitch-

"Marley. This is your room." Scott said to her as he sat down her first box.

"It's bigger than my old room dad!" She was running all over the room when Alex and Jake came in.

"These are the last boxes." Alex said.

"Awesome. Thanks Alex." Scott said, taking a box from him.

"Alright. Scott work on the living room and Marley and I will work on making her room pretty. Okay?" I ordered him.

"Yes ma'am." He said nodding his head and walking out to the living room.

"What do we start on first my little love?" I asked my daughter.

"Uh, painting!"

"Exactly. Very good. So this is the color you picked out and it's gonna look so so beautiful. But not as beautiful as you." I said, poking her nose.

"Oh daddy. Okay let's get started shall we?"

"We shall."
-
Three hours later and the apartment was starting to come together. Marley's room was done. Our room was done. The living room was semi-done besides the movies.

"Looks good Scottland." I said, putting away dishes.

"I love it," He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "And you." He kissed my cheek before Marley walked in the kitchen.

"Daddy, Wyatt won't come out from under my bed. It's too crowded and I didn't know he was under there when I put stuff there. I'm sorry." I kneeled down in front of her.

"Honey, it's okay. Dad will get him out for you." I looked up at Scott and he made his way to her room.

Minutes later and Wyatt came running out, "Baby!" I said, picking him up.

"Dinner tonight, Mitch?" Scott asked.

"I think we'll order a pizza. How does that sound little one?" I asked Marley.

"Sounds good daddy!"

We ate dinner and watched half of a movie before Marley and Scott fell asleep, "Scott." I shook him and he slowly woke up.

"Huh?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"You fell asleep love. Let's go to bed." He picked up Marley and carried her to bed.