Blond haired, Blue eyed ~•~9~•~

• Dedicated to Lesly Cz

The somewhat intense moment broke not long after.

"Your even more beautiful in person" Zach said, which shocked me a bit.... OK a bit more than 'a bit'.

Truth is that I don't really like guys, not saying that I'm gay but they just make me feel scared in a way. I have no problem with being around guys or a short conversation and what not. But still, especially when they seem to show interest in me.

" W-what?" I questioned quietly in just barely a whisper. I didn't know how to react. Usually Len is with me and would immediately dismiss the situation. But he's not here right now and I'm so scared by that one comment that if I had on boots, I'd be shaking in them.

"Ah- sorry I didn't mean it that way, I didn't even mean to say that out loud!" He corrected frantically trying to clear the misunderstanding. Which made me calm a bit but I was still afraid.

" I mean I always seen you in pictures with your family, and to see you in person-" But he was cut short.

The sound of a door being harshly slammed open quieted the awkwardness that filled this room. Three seconds later a silhouette came from the shadows of the doorway on the other side of the room.

"Geez! Drunken girls are animals!" Said the silhouette. Almost right away I knew it was my big brother Lenny. Now I was no longer scared.

"Len! Where have you been?!" I said fast getting up from my seat to embrace him. I hadn't seen him since we got here. So I hugged him tightly, ignoring the stinging pain in my wrist.

"Rin? what are you doing in here?" he puzzled then he got a glimpse of Zach. "Who are you?" He asked commandingly towards Zach. Somehow he seemed different. . .but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Uh. . .I'm Zach. You know the one throwing the party." He answered.

Len just gave him a glare and grabbed my hand (the non-injured one), and left the room with me at tow. " Len stop! what are you doing?" I asked as he leaded me through the crowed of partying people. He didn't say a word, he just held my hand a bit tighter showing the anger he was feeling at the moment. But why was he mad?

Len stopped when we were in a nearly isolated area in the back of the house. The cool, light breeze made me realize how there was alot less people here compared to the rest of the place. A moment of silence sunk in as if he didn't know what to do after the stunt. then a ball of confidants hurled it's way up my tummy and out my mouth.

"why did you bring me here Len? whats wrong" I sounded a lot more calm and stern than I felt. I don't know why but the feeling of sadness and a bit of fear made it's way to me while Len was dragging me around.

Instead of answering me right away, he hesitated. I crossed my arms waiting paienly, but it didn't work out well. Instead I ended up hurting my wrist again. "oww!" I grunted as I held my wrist in a massaging motion.

Immediately Lenny finally turned towards me. He carefully held my wrist in his hands and I winced from the rather annoying amount of pain I felt. " What happened to your wrist?" Len asked concerned.

"ah...I just fell and sprained it...that's why I was in the room with Zach, he wrapped it up for me" I informed

"oh..." Len said quietly, looking rather relieved but also regretful. Soon the feeling of awkwardness here, and to me it's strange when its with Len.

" Len whats up? anything bothering you?"

And of course Len wasn't going to tell me, not like this " it's nothing I can tell you." he mumbled before walking off towards the party on inside of the estate. What the? He drags me out here, then leaves? Angered, I followed him, but soon lost him in the crowd of partying, careless people. Bastard!

Ugh! I hate parties sooooo much! Why did I come? I can't wait to go home.

" Then why don't we just leave?"  said a silky voice from behind me. Had I say my thoughts out loud? I turned around and faced Zilleon once more.

My tummy did flips and flops as I looked Zilleon up and down. I hadn't notice before the outfit he was wearing. He wore a simple but complex graphic-T with a stylish black vest, and a pair of black skinnies that had small rips in them. All together he looked good, in fact, he looked Hot. And the light breeze swirling around us made his dark hair wave and flutter in the air. Plus this dramatic effect nature played, you could say Zilleon was undeniably desirable.

But then I remembered the harsh words I said to him. this was not the time to be checking him out!

"...unless you'd rather stay and have the worst night of your life?" He said, as if he was trying to ring me back to reality. It worked

" uh... I do whish to leave."  I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear me. My cheeks flushed as he smirked sexily. Gosh I said no bad thoughts!

" Okay we can go to my place. Its not that far from here." He suggested as he walked closer towards me. My body froze and my breathing deepens a little.

" I can just go home myself"

Zilleon was now in front of me, looking straight into to my blue eyes. " But then you will be leaving your brother" He said, I gulped with realization. " And you'll be leaving me" My cheeks burned. Stop! Stop! Your not making this easy! " If we go to my house I can easily contact Zach and the others, and they can inform your brother in case he gets worried"

"  That does make sense"

" So you'll come, right?"

I hesitated but answered. "...Right."