Blond haired, Blue eyed ~•~3~•~

• Dedicated to Yvonne Jordan

We arrive in front of a large mansion, but I was used to these kind of houses. In fact this isn't even the biggest I've seen.

"Nice house David" Lenny said for the first time. He was silent the whole drive here.

Before David could reply to Len's compliment three maids appeared in front of us. When did they come out the front door?

"Good morning Mr. Posh" they greeted before bowing there heads. Then they quickly took our luggage and started walking towards the main entrance, a bit fast too!

One of the maids with short brown hair and hazel eyes looked back. Catching a quick glance at Len, "should we take these to their bed rooms?" She asked David

"Why of course" he replied before getting back in the sleek black limo. "I'll be back later, I'm sure you two can handle be in the house by your selves" he said before zooming off.

That jerk!

Lenny started walking up the walkway, and of course I followed. I noticed walkways on each side of the one we were walking on. Most likely leads to the back yard, I thought as we walk up to the doorway. We walk inside of the mansion to be greeted by a familiar older looking maid....but I can't remember how I know her.

"Good day miss, good day sir, may I show you to your rooms?" She said, in a sweet warming voice, that I seem to have herd before....but when?

I nodded my head and so did Len. "Follow me." She said before walking up the large stair case

"Rinna, this is your bedroom." She said before opening the door to reveal a rather dull room.

The walls wear a boring grey color with black carpet, the only splash of color came from the royal blue bed sheets that lay over the queen size bed. I have alot of re-decorating to do, I mentally noted as I began to unpack.

•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

An hour and a half later I finished unpacking my clothes and a few things in boxes that had been shipped over here the day before. But since I only brought one suitcase full of clothes, which only had what I liked....wanted to start out fresh, I spent most of my time putting away books and notebooks filled with my writing.

Me being me, I got bored and felt The need to explore. so I asked Lenny if he wanted to come with, and of course he agreed. We got the driver to drop us off in town, since the house was on the outer woodlanded area of the small town. I decided to go to the park, Len went to the mall. We decided to meet back up at 7:30 P.M. and since it was already 4:45 P.M.  that leaves me with enough time to explore.

When I reach the park I head straight to the swings facing the opposite direction of the park; giving me a good view of the near by forest area.

I gently swing on the swings of at least 15 minutes completely zoned out, and if you haven't notice by now. . .I'm a daydreamer!

The sounds of a fight brought me back to earth, " Throw your hands you little bitch!" A male voice demanded. With that I turned around to see what the hell is going on. There, not too far from the park I was in, was a fight. For some reason this excited me. So I scurried over to the fight.

I squeezed through the crowd of people getting a good view of the guys that were about to fight. "Like I need to!" One said in a smooth calm voice with a hint of arrogance too. My attention went straight to him, he had dark brown hair that seemed almost black. It was a little longer than Len's and it was curly but not too curly , it was just right. And his forest green eyes that showed too much confidence caught me and wouldn't let me go, causing me to stare. He soon looked in my direction, then he replied to my stare by staring back.

This weird feeling soon came upon me, it felt like everything except for me and him faded black, like we're the only ones in such a dark place.

" Now your gonna ignore me you bastard?!" The other male said breaking our connection by punching him in the face, causing him to stumble back but not that far. The blonde haired guy was about to throw another swing when he ducked and tackled the blonde to the cement. I gasped as he straddled the blonde and start throwing punches left and right. Looking every bit of a beast.

"...Stop" I whimpered but not loud enough for anyone else besides myself to hear. Soon the dark haired boy stood up, and the crowd cheered signaling the fight was over

For some strange reason my feet lead me to him, because before I knew it I was in front of him. "Hey, what your name?" He asked

"Ah...it's Rinna Posh" I answered.