Blond haired, Blue eyed ~•~11~•~

A/n

all i can say is that this was long over due and isnt up to its full potencial 

i really think i could of done better wit this chap

but here u go.

and also to warn you i might not update for awhile.

so do please enjoy this installment while u can.

 recap:

I leaned closer, our faces only centimeters apart.  I felt his uneven breathes on my lips, which made my heart race.  I hesitantly stayed like this even though I'm sure I was able to grab the book already. ". . .We'd just have to find out. . ."  I said just above a whisper while looking deeply into his green eyes.  I was a bit mad that he'd thought I wouldn't want to see something.  I mean how would he know?!  But this anger quickly died down once I got lost in his deep green eyes.

Zilleon then started leaning in.  My heart which was already beating a mile a minuet doubled in speed.  I quickly remembered my objective and snatched the booklet from behind the pillow.  " Ah hah! I got it!"  I shouted, unable to control my voice.  That was too close Rinna!

 Chapter 11

From the face Zilleon made I could tell he was somewhat shocked.  I should be the only one shocked!  I mentally shouted at him, but of course he couldn't hear.  I frantically run to the couch I sat on not long ago, and flipped through the sketch booklet.  Even though I was extremely nervous and a bit scared at the moment and a little jittery.  Like  a kid who just got a sugar rush after drinking her first soda.  Yet I was still able to grasp the beauty of every page of sketches and drawings.

Saying that he's "good" would be a severe understatement.

Once again my anger and fears subsided, and I was the normal me.  With each page I saw magnificent drawings of what I would like to think are princesses.  Because they were all too elegant to be any normal girls.  Along side the this was amazing sceneries, realistic backdrops, and perfect shading.  Even the smallest things were so detailed with only the use of a pencil.

I flipped through the pages and one after one the drawings got more majestic.  I was amazed and awestruck until I ran across a page that was the most shocking.

Although it seemed incomplete, as if he just started it, it still had enough to make out.  The background looked as if it took place in a magical forest.  Magical because there was small fairies that surrounded a girl, and the light sense that there's something divine was just a few trees away. The girl had on a short ruffly dress.  The dress wasn't too short that it looked slutty, but it wasn't too long that it looked awkward.  She had ballet like shoes that had ribbons twirling up her long legs, stopping just below her knees that were tied into perfect bows.  She also had bows in her hair, that was styled in two pig-tails, but some of her hair was let down in the back.  Her eyes were big with shock and amazement as she saw in a near by waterfall her reflection, yet she still had the air of an adventurous individual.  The reflection was her as if she were a fairy of higher status compare to the ones the watched the girl.

The picture was truly beyond words for even a sketch. The thing that freaked me out was that the girl looked abnormally identical to me.

I looked back up at the nervous, scared, and bashful Zilleon.  Which made everything seem surreal, "Zilleon?" I called.

He reluctantly looked up at me afraid of the possible rejection to a question never asked. "Yeah?" He replied.

"Is this. . ." I pointed to the skilled drawing.  "suppose to be me?"  I asked not really mad or anything.  I just wanted to know if I wasn't going crazy.  I mean he only just met me today, so how can he draw such a fascinating sketch if he only seen me one other time?

I heard the hesitation in his voice.  " Well. . . uh yeah.  Sorta, I just used you as a model for it, you know?"  He said hoping that he sound convincing enough.

I nodded my head. Slowly processing the newly found information and observations:

•Zilleon's a madly skilled artist

•He likes to draw women

•He only needs one look at you to draw you, or may be my new stalker.

Notice how I said "new".

I was soon brought back from my mental rants by Zilleon shaky voice.  "Ah. . .Rin?"

I looked at him dubiously.  What happened to the guy who ever confident and slightly arrogant guy who was radiantly beautiful?  I mean he's defiantly still there, but  he seems a bit shy or embarrassed.  And yet he still is too hot! "Yeah Zilleon?" I said.

 "Ah. . . C-can I ask you a favor?"