Chapter 6

A/N: enjoy! Thanks for over 100 reads!

Hannah's P.O.V.

"Know what?" I said nervously.

"You and Harry. I saw you guys yesterday."

"Um G-Gemma"

"I know you guys have a past. Harry tells me everything."

"I-I don't know what to say."

"I won't tell anyone okay, I wouldn't do that. I know you guys love each other, just by looking at you two. Those looks you give each other." Gemma says smiling.

"I don't love him." I say.

"I know he hurt you, but Hannah. I really think you do. We're here have fun dealing with those customers." She said stopping the car.

"Thanks." I said stepping out of the car. Do I love him? I then clocked in and work the register for a while then went to fix the cd's.

"Um Miss do you know where that Midnight Memories cd is?" A familiar voice said as I turned around. Really?

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We're just trying to get a copy of our album. No need to be so rude Hannah." Harry said smirking.

"They're right in front of your face."

"But we want deluxe." Niall said.

"It's right under that." I said pointing under the albums.

"Okay thank you miss sassy." Louis said. As I walked away.

Harry's P.O.V.

Yes I convinced the guys to come with me and annoy Hannah at work. I really like when she gets mad or annoyed, it's cute.

"Wait miss!" I yelled as Hannah turned around rolling her eyes at me.

"Yes?" She asked walking over.

"Where is the cat food." I asked.

"Your cat has food Harry." Hannah said.

"Well maybe I want to stock up. You don't know me."

"Harry I guarantee to you that I know you." Hannah said smirking.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked smirking getting closer.

"Oo, 100 percent sure Harold." She said as I pushed her into an empty isle and kissed her I really missed this.

Hannah's P.O.V.

"Really Harry. I can get fired! Get off me." I whisper yelled pushing him off me.

"What?" He asked as if he didn't do anything.

"What are you really doing here? Don't say it's to get your album."

"I came because I had nothing to do plus I just wanted to see you." Harry said coming closer.

"No don't kiss me." I said backing off.

"OMG IT'S HARRY!!!" A girl screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Hi!" Harry said walking over to her as she cried and he hugged and took a picture.

"Hey we're here too." Liam said walking over with Zayn, Niall, and Louis as the girl freaked out even more. I just left.

"Wait Hannah." Harry said running towards me.

"What?" I asked.

"Please talk to me."

"I can't Harry I'm at work."

"Please."

"Bye Harry." I said walking away. After a few hours I was out of work. I had to walk home at night by myself, man I really need a car. I heard lightning.

"Please don't rain." I said as if on cue it started pouring. That's what I get for moving here. I said as I started to walk faster.

"Hey Hannah, get in the car." Harry said pulling up next to me. I'm not gonna walk in the rain.

"Fine." I said climbing in and shaking since I was wet and cold.

"Here take my sweater." Harry said handing me his sweater as he started driving.

"Thanks. We're going to pick me up or did you just see me?"

"You don't need to know." He said smirking.

"Stalker" I said as we both laughed.

"Can we please talk now?" Harry asked.

A/N: sorry if it's short and sucks.