Chapter 1

A/N: Here is chapter one of "Abused" Hope you enjoy:

Hannah's P.O.V.

"Hannah." Harry said.

"What?" I asked.

"I won't forget you. I love you. The X-Factor won't change my feelings for you."

"I love you too. I'm just gonna miss you so much." I said crying.

"I love you so much." Harry said. Leaving my room and going to the X-Factor boot camp, giving me one last kiss.

*beep* *beep*

I woke up sweating. Then I just broke down into tears. I missed him so much. My life has changed for the worst. Harry was on tour with his band One Direction. I was happy for him. I, I just miss him so much. But I also hated him.

When I stopped crying I went to get ready for school. First thing I always have to do is brush my teeth. I then took a shower and washed my body, hair, and face. I got out and wrapped a fluffy white towel around my self walking out of the bathroom. I grabbed my undergarments then got my outfit. I wore a white knitted sweater to hide my bruises and cutting scars. I put on some black leggings and black combat boots. I also put on a black scarf. As for hair I just blowed dried it and parted it down the middle leaving my nature texture. For makeup I put on foundation to hide some bruises around my face and set that with powder. I also put on mascara, blush to make me look alive, and chapstick.

"Hannah get down here!" My mom yelled.

"Okay!" I yelled back spraying on perfume and grabbing my bag and walking down the stairs.

"You need to eat breakfast honey, I'm leaving to work. Have a nice day Hannah." My mom said kissing my cheek.

"Bye mom!"

"Hannah?"

"Yeah mom."

"You don't need all that makeup." She said walking out the door. If she only knew.

"Shit!" I said as I looked at the time. I have 10 minutes to get to class. I quickly grabbed a waffle and ran out my door.

"Running late for school Hannah?" Gemma said, she's my neighbor. I didn't talk to her much since she was always at college, plus she reminds me of Harry. Well she is his sister.

"Yes I am." I replied.

"Want a ride?"

"Really?"

"Yeah get in."

"Thanks your a life saver." I said as I got into the car.

"How have you been Hannah?"

Bad my life has been hell. If I could only tell you. "Great."

"That's good. Here we are." She said as I got out of the car.

"Thanks Gemma."

"No problem, have a good day." She said as she drove off. I then walked to my locker. I opened it and got my books. I looked around and I was confused. They're not here yet.

Maybe it because class has started. Hopefully.

"Hi little Bitch!" Matt said as he shoved into the locker.

"Please stop Matt." I said sternly.

"What? You want me to stop?" He said as I nodded.

"Well too bad whore." He said as he punched me and threw me to the ground, that's gonna leave a mark.