Chapter 14

A/N: Here's another chapter for you guys!!! Does anybody know how to add gifs to the chapter? If you do message me, or comment please. Thanks!!

Hannah's P.O.V.

I woke up in yet another room and bed that was not mine. There was a mop of curls and that familiar scent. I instantly knew I was in Harry's room. I turned towards him and just looked at him sleeping. Yeah, it sounds weird but he's the cutest sleeper ever. Wait, did I tell my mom I'm here?

"Shit!" I whispered. Where the hell is my phone? I looked around and there it was next to Harry. Aww! I don't want to wake him.

As lightly as I could I leaned over him and grasped my phone. Yes! Success. I was leaning back when a pair of arms grabbed my waist and pulled me down against them.

"What were you doing?" Harry smiled in a groggy morning voice which was so hot by the way.

"Um, I was grabbing my phone." I said as he slightly chuckled

"And how did that work out Hannah?" He laughed.

"We're you awake the whole time I was trying to grab my phone?"

"Yeah. It was hilarious."

"What? I though I was being slick." I say as Harry bursts out to laughs.

"Slick? Hannah! That word!"

"Shut up! I have a great vocabulary, thank you very much." I say rolling my eyes and climbing off his chest.

"Aww! Hannah Banana is mad!" Harry laughs.

"No I'm not! You could have grabbed it for me! I wouldn't have had to do all that work. Don't ever call me Hannah Banana again, you know I hate that nick name. I hate you."

"No you don't hate me love." Harry says grabbing my face into his big hands and brings my lips to his.

"Wait Harry! Morning breath." I say right before connecting our lips.

"Ugh Hannah." Harry wines as I laugh.

"You know I hate morning breath." I say as I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

"Yeah, yeah." Harry says.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Are you gonna brush them pearly whites?" Hannah says smiling widely.

"Are you gonna kiss me if I do?" I say as I pin Hannah to the wall.

"Maybe." She says slipping under me.

"Hannah you can't always do that! Your pinned."

"Well I'm a rebel!" Hannah says.

"Hahaha, funny." I say sarcastically. "Cheater."

"Hey, we shouldn't be talking about cheaters when the biggest one is standing in front of me." Hannah says raising and eyebrow.

"I thought we weren't going to talk about that?" I say.

"Yeah well you tested me Styles. Now hurry if you want that kiss." Hannah says smirking waking in my room.

"Coming." I say grabbing my tooth brush.

A/N: I'm back! This is short but I thought it was cute so....yeah. There much more cute stuff coming! Vote, comment, share, and follow. Love you guys!!! ~Ruby<3