Chapter Thirteen

Diana opens her bedroom door to find Damon on the other side, she groans and leans in the doorway and raises an eyebrow at him. He never knocks on her door, mostly because he might actually fear that electrified baton of hers and the places she keeps threatening to put it.

"What do you want?" She asks him.

"Who is it?" Alaric asks behind her.

"Damon" she answers, he groans causing her to smirk in response. "Out with it, vamp-perv" She pushes.

"I need you to talk to Jenna, get her to throw a thing and invite Mason Lockwood" Diana pulls a face.

"Why would I do that?" Diana asks him.

"Jenna went to high school with him so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy," Damon admits. "And I heard you were doing a whole....get to know the BF thing, figured...two birds, one stone"

"Yeah, cause I want to do that with some stranger, and a Lockwood at that" Diana points out.

"Thought you grew up at that house" Alaric points out, Diana hums. "Don't you know Mason?"

"Mason was never around....think I saw him like twice....even Tyler barely remembers him."

"You know that how?" Damon asks her.

"My knowledge base will surprise you" She counters, Damon raises an eyebrow. "Derek is still my friend...and he barely remembers Mason, so what does that say about Tyler" She admits. "Though Derek did say that they've been spending a lot of time together"

"Tyler and Mason?" Damon asks her, she nods.

"Derek's feeling left out" Diana offers and then sighs. "So this thing?" Diana asks. "You're just going to scope him out, right?"

"No...I'm gonna put some silver into him and prove he is a werewolf" Damon admits, Diana stares at him before snorting.

"Silver?" Diana asks Damon. "Are you an idiot?" He stares at her as Alaric chuckles slightly.

"That's what all the movies say" Damon defends.

"Yeah, and the movies say vampires don't like garlic or crucifixes or water or mirrors...." She points out as she moves into her room. Damon follows her "Any of that real?" Damon pulls a face, because she has a point about that.

"So what do you suggest...little huntress?" She yanks a box out from under her bed and opens it.

"Wolfsbane" She states and pulls out a smaller box then opens it towards Damon. "The vervain of the wolf world. But this is all I have" she tells them. "So...if you're going to use it...let me know so I can call Artie and order some more"

"She'll just send you supplies?" Alaric asks her.

"Oh yeah, she's totally awesome like that" Diana answers and then lets out a sigh. "I'm so excited" Diana admits, Alaric and Damon look at her weirdly. "Look, I just been dealing with vampires for ages....and now there is the prospect of dealing with a werewolf, do you know how long it's been since I killed a wolf?" she squeals a little with her excitement. Damon leans closer to Alaric.

"Your girlfriend might be a little bit psycho" He comments. Alaric hums in agreement and nods.

"Yeah but I'm kind of liking it" Alaric admits and smirks at Diana who winks at him. The two of them share a look, something heated passing between them.

"What's happening right now?" Damon asks looking between them.

"Well...we are going to have sex," Diana tells Damon as she pulls her dress over her head. She's now standing there in her underwear. "So...stay or get out"

"Out," Alaric tells Damon who smirks a little. "Now" Damon holds up his hand and then leaves the room. Diana jumps at Alaric who catches her and kisses her hard.

.................

Diana jogs down the stairs, Jenna glances at her from the couch and smiles seeing the look on Diana's face. Seeing her niece look that happy.

"Good night?" Jenna asks, Diana smirks and moves to join her, flopping down next to her.

"I had the best sex of my life last night," Diana tells her.

"Oh, so that was you? I thought it was a couple of bums fighting." Jenna teases and shoots her a look.

"It wasn't. It was me. Having sex. I left my body, went up to heaven, saw my grandparents, thought it was weird that I saw my grandparents, came back down. I became a werewolf, I scared some teenagers. I came back into my body." Jenna laughs a little and looks at Diana.

"You look happy" She points out. "Really happy" Diana nods. "He's really something special to you, huh?" Diana smiles and looks down.

"I really like him" Diana admits. "I love him...." Jenna softens slightly. "Actually, I had a thought about that dinner thing" Jenna raises an eyebrow at her. "Well, I heard Mason Lockwood was back in town" Jenna shoots her a look. "What?" Diana asks her. "You used to go to high school together, you can catch up, and you can get to know Ric..." Jenna hums a little and then nods.

"Okay..." Jenna agrees.

"Okay?" Diana asks her.

"Mason will be a good buffer if I don't like Ric" Diana gives her a look. "I'm kidding" Jenna teases. "Only a little kidding" Jenna then bites her lip. "Look.....Being honest" Jenna starts. "I kind of fancied him"

"Ric?" Diana asks.

"Yeah, when we first met..." Jenna admits. "I get it now....why he didn't seem interested in me....but I think that's part of why I was so upset, and that's not your fault, or his...I get that...just threw me a little" Jenna takes a breath. "Anyone else you want to invite?"

"Damon..."

"Since when are you friends?" Jenna asks her.

"We're....kind of friends" Diana defends. "The sort of friends where I want to kill him more often than not..." Jenna laughs. "But...He's Stefan's brother, and Stefan's dating Elena, and if that goes well...who know, he might end up as my in-law....oh that is a horrifying thought...so...why not make a thing of it?"

"Alright" Jenna agrees. "Okay...how about a barbecue? Something simple....friendly..." Diana nods and smiles. "Something easy....men can be men" She teases, Diana smirks.

"You know we're going to end up doing all the work, right?" Diana asks, Jenna snorts and nods.

"Oh yeah, only way to know it is done right" Jenna teases back.