Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten | Our Growing Family — 19th June 2020

Liked by prinsparet, kungahuset, and 1,000,000 others

sussexroyal A wonderful pair with mountains of love. May you always be like that. I wish you a very Happy Anniversary. I am celebrating this beautiful occasion with you both. A cup raised to your love and your successful marriage. - M

Ett underbart par med berg av kärlek. Må du alltid vara så. Jag önskar dig ett mycket lyckligt jubileum. Jag firar detta vackra tillfälle med er båda. En kopp upp till din kärlek och ditt framgångsrika äktenskap. - M

View all 9,891 comments

======

—21st June 2020

937,711 likes

sussexroyal Wishing a very Happy birthday to The Duke of Cambridge #HappyBirthdayHRH

View all 9,991 comments

======

Happy Father's Day!

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex has released two pictures of the Duke of Sussex and his children for father's day.

The pictures were taken today when the family was out for a walk in the park. The photo was captioned:

Happy father's day to the best father in the world! Thank you for being the best dad a child could ever ask for. You are our hero. We love you Harry! -M

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

======

—17th July 2020

1,000,000 likes

1,000,000 likes

sussexroyal Congratulations to HRH Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi! #JustMarried #RoyalWedding 📷 The happy couple are pictured with Her Majesty The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. Photograph by Benjamin Wheeler.

View all 6,792 comments

======

Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi look so in love in official wedding photos

The Queen's granddaughter married the property developer on 17 July

Buckingham Palace has released two photos from Princess Beatrice's wedding to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. The couple stunned royal watchers when the palace confirmed the pair had married in a private ceremony at the Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge Windsor on Friday 17 July, which was attended by the Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh and close family.

Princess Beatrice looks stunning in a vintage dress by Norman Hartnell, on loan from Her Majesty The Queen, while her new husband is smart in his morning suit. Like most royal brides, the Princess kept the identity of the designer secret until her big day.

Her auburn hair was styled in loose waves and she accessorised with the Queen Mary diamond fringe tiara from the Queen's personal collection. Her new wedding band made from the traditional Welsh gold could be seen on her ring finger. Beatrice also held a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, which included traditional sprigs of myrtle.

Beatrice and Edoardo were originally meant to tie the knot on 29 May 2020 but had to postpone their nuptials amid the coronavirus pandemic. They announced their engagement in September 2019 after the groom-to-be proposed with a bespoke diamond ring, designed by Mayfair atelier Shaun Leane, during a romantic getaway in Italy.

Princess Beatrice is the eldest daughter of the Duke of York and Sarah, Duchess of York. Born on 8 August 1988, the royal is currently ninth-in-line to the throne. While she is not a working member of the royal family, she is a patron of a number of organisations and charities. Beatrice has a full-time job as Vice President of Partnerships and Strategy at tech firm Afiniti.

Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi – known as Edo – has Italian blue blood. His father is Alessandro Mapelli, a count and a former alpine skier, who competed for Team GB in the 1972 Winter Olympics in Japan. His mother Nikki Williams-Ellis is now married to the sculptor David Williams-Ellis.

Edoardo and his family have long been acquainted with Beatrice and the royal family; his mother Nikki and late step-father Christopher have been part of the Yorks' close circle for decades. What's more, Beatrice's mother, Sarah, is godmother to Edoardo's half-brother Alby.

Princess Beatrice's new husband founded his hugely successful property business, Banda, in 2007. Banda is now considered one of London's top developers. The company specialises in finding and developing homes for wealthy clients – something that has reportedly made its CEO, Edo, a multi-millionaire. Edoardo has a four-year-old son Christopher (affectionately known as Wolfie), from his previous relationship with American architect Dara Huang.