Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven | Our Duties —  22nd September 2020

1,000,000 likes

sussexroyal Congratulations cousins! We are so happy for you both and can't wait to meet the little one in early 2021. We wish you a smooth and easy pregnancy, @princesseugenie 💕 - H & M

View all 8,790 comments

princesseugenie 🥰❤️

==•==•==•==

—22nd October 2020

Princess Madeleine's School Visit

This afternoon HRH the Duchess of Sussex arrived at the Primrose Hill Primary School. Princess Madeleine is the patron of the Primrose Hill Art Society, which has just donated a new music room to the public school.

The Princess has come to inspect the music room and see how the children are enjoying the new music room. HRH looked chic in her green sheer-sleeved designer dress.

Princess Madeleine was met outside the school by the head teacher, Robin Warren and two of the school's music club's students. She discussed the plans to improve the school's music program now that they have a dedicated music room.

==•==•==•==

—31st October 2020

Princess Madeleine Dresses Up with Kids for Halloween — Including One Royally Appropriate Costume!

Princess Adrienne of United Kingdom and Sweden sported her first tiara for Halloween!

Princess Madeleine of Sweden and her three kids are playing dress up!

The wife of Prince Harry and the daughter of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia celebrated Halloween over the weekend with her three children, documenting their costumes on Instagram.

While Madeleine went with a sparkling cat mask and cape, one of her children chose a spot-on outfit.

Princess Adrienne, 2, is already the granddaughter of the king of Sweden and the great-granddaughter of the queen of England, but she still opted to dress up as a princess (or perhaps Queen Elsa from Frozen?) for the holiday. She sported a light blue dress, complete with gloves, a wand and her first tiara.

Meanwhile, her older siblings had some fun with hair dye. Princess Leonore, 6, opted for purple hair to complete her look as Mal from Disney's The Descendents, while 5-year-old Prince Nicolas sported green locks with a camouflage ensemble.

This isn't the first time Princess Madeline has embraced Halloween alongside her little ones. The family also posed for a Halloween photo in 2018, with Madeleine dressed up as a black cat, a baby Princess Adrienne as a cute pumpkin, Prince Nicolas going all out as Batman and Princess Leonore as a colorful mermaid.

==•==•==•==

—4th November 2020

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex ☑️
@TheSussexRoyal

At the Field of Remembrance, HRH viewed the Graves of Unknown and toured the plots.

Ex-service men and women, as well as members of the public, can plant a cross or symbol carrying a personal message in memory of those who lost their lives in the service of others.

|

Originally, @PoppyFactory took a group of wounded veterans, a tray of poppies and a collecting tin to the grounds of St Margaret's Church at @wabbey.

Only a handful of poppies were planted around a single cross, but now tens of thousands of poppies are planted every year.

1:14 PM • 11/4/20 • Twitter Web App

==•==•==•==

—6th November 2020

1,077,813 likes

sussexroyal Jag sitter även i år i Childhoodprisets jury och i onsdags deltog jag i en första genomgång av nomineringarna som kommit in till Childhoodpriset 2020. Under de närmaste veckorna kommer jag och de andra jurymedlemmarna ta fram tre finalister till vårt fina pris, som i år kommer att delas ut till en person som arbetar med barn och unga inom socialtjänsten. Det blir inte lätt, många av de nominerade är väldigt kvalificerade och har fokuset inställt på att barn i en utsatt livssituation ska få det så bra som möjligt.

I am also a member of the Childhood Prize jury this year and on Wednesday I participated in a first review of the nominations received for the Childhood Prize 2020. In the next few weeks, I and the other jury members will select three finalists for our fine prize, which this year will distributed to a person who works with children and young people in the social services. It will not be easy, many of the nominees are very qualified and have the focus on children in a vulnerable life situation to get it as good as possible. @worldchildhoodfoundation

View all 10,055 comments

nnivarsson Jag röstar för Melania Trump, The first Lady och hennes Be Best engagemang. Det vore fantastiskt!

ocampoaveranga My love❤️❤️