Within these walls

Sorry This Took so long.  My laptop of 6+ years decided it was done and cut out the keys operating.  Like, all of them.   that and I lost all of my pictures of the Celestials... FOCK.
So For now, I hope you enjoy this long-awaited chapter!

Y/n Sat in a chair at the observatory, his prosthetic eyes zoomed in on the figures of the Hunters that ran into the Palace Entrance. Smirking slightly, he watched as the gates closed behind them as the "Chasers" Herded them into the Palace entrance.

(A/N These guys are Chasers)

Y/n Let out a sigh of relief as he watched intently. 'The Chasers are intimidating, but aren't meant for combat. Despite the 40mm Bullets they fire, I'm willing to bet most Huntsman can take one or two on. Ruby is Exceptional at combat from what I've seen, similar to how Summer was. That Schnee girl... She's quick from what I've seen, but worries too much about her stance and method to fighting. The Faunus girl... I forgot her name, Supposedly Ex-White Fang, so she can fight. But She relies too much on her weapon,like Ruby. She likes to jump around with her semblance a lot. And Yang... I damn well know what Yang is capable of.' Y/n Thinks to himself, his eyes darting at the figures on the ground, who started approaching the first floor of the Palace.

Y/n Looks to his left and Sees Komm sitting on a table, looking at the scene below as well.

"Good, Good, all according to plan. I expect-" Y/n Was interrupted as he felt a Celestial approach behind him, seeing Cayde carrying a platter hidden by a lid. He blinked a few times as Cayde said:

"The Others are very Kind, Father. I prepared you some lunch and dessert for it." Y/n Watched as Cayde put the platter on the table next to Komm and revealed two things: One was a plate of steak and potatoes, with some garlic bread next to it, and a rather large piece of pie.

"... Wow. Thank you, Cayde. I wasn't expecting this." Cayde scratched the top of his head and said:

"You must thank Butch. It was him who created this." Y/N nodded at the meat and potatoes, but gestured at the pie.

"Butch has never attempted to make something such as that before. A Pie." He poked the Apple pie with his fork a bit before shrugging, eating the main course first.

"While it is true I made the Pie, I would like to hear some feedback from it once you finish."

"Thank you, truly. Anyways. Now, our "Guests." Komm, I want you to broadcast to every Celestial within the Palace itself that no Severe harm is to come to Ruby. I want her taken up here with me. Follow procedure, sterilize her, and get her up here. I want to make clear that Yang is not to be killed either, she is to fight her way to the top. Do not let anybody die for the sake of accomplishing this goal... I'd wish for the Sentinels not to throw themselves away either, but That may be inevitable. That is what I'd wish to broadcast." Komm Nods it's head and runs off, jumping off the table and running out of the room. Y/n sits there for a moment as He hears heavy footsteps from behind him.