Chapter 2

Once more, we're back at it again!

Ozpin sat at his desk, now without the machine under it as he inspected a map of the area he was to accompany his students with.  He smacks his lips as he pins the location that the machine was ticking under, as well as the area where the battleship was last known to be.  He sighs and leans back.  

"Of course it's there.  Of all places."  Ozpin leans forward and holds his head in his hands.  He looks to the side where the window broke, looking into the sky illuminated only by the kingdom and school before him, as well as the full fractured moon above.  He sighs and closes up the map, looking at the time.  Half past eleven.  He shakes his head and saunters off towards the elevator, wishing for some good sleep before the mission the next day.  

With Y/N

He wore a Tank top along with a black and copper mask and the more industrial grade Prosthetic, silver and yellow and black caution strips along the shoulder as he stood in a forge, with a massive container holding a ton of Celestial steel.  Y/n Pulled a lever as the container tipped over, pouring a glowing blue metal into a small channel, flowing down into a cast.  

Y/n followed it along the channel, watching it fill up the cast as Y/n Pulled the lever again, stopping the flow.  He quickly ran over to the cast and started pulling it, unsuccessful in his endeavor.  

"Armus!  Some help please!"  He pulled with all his might, moving it about an inch when another Celestial came bounding over.

"Of course Father."  It said monotonously, clanging over towards him, standing at around six foot.

"  It said monotonously, clanging over towards him, standing at around six foot

Armus grabbed the Cast with the burning blue metal and lifted it effortlessly, carrying it over to a lowered metallurgy bench, with an assortment of tools such as hammers, tongs, and chisels.  "Thank you."  Y/n says as he grabs a hammer and starts pounding at it.  The last portion of the to-be Celestial, the torso, or chest piece, to be exact.  Armus picked the piece up with tongs just as Y/n grabbed a chisel and a smaller hammer, adjusting it to be sideways.  Y/n banged on it slightly as small pieces of the still burning hot metal were pushed in, making small lightning-like symbols etched into the piece.  

Armus then picked it up entirely and walked over to a container.  Y/n Opened the six foot by six foot container and revealed the bubbling white liquid inside.  Steam comes out of it as the Liquid Ice dust inside bubbles.  Y/n Retreats quite a ways behind a glass wall as Armus plunges it inside.  The Ice dust literally exploded outwards, erupting up into a waterfall of deadly white liquid.  The steam cleared as Y/n Stepped out, as it revealed Armus holding a chest plate of bright blue.

Y/n's eyes glowed as he inspected it, having been handed it by Armus, he inspected it thoroughly before nodding his head, walking over to a fancy gold chest and placing it inside.  "I trust you have a name for him, Father?"  Armus asked, as Y/n Nodded.  "Honestly, I've been debating that.  But I think I've settled on Cayde."  Armus would have raised an eyebrow if he had one.  Y/n Clapped his hands together and said: