Into the Palace

The Celestial sat on a couch, unmoving at the moment, no signs of life in it's eyes. With Y/n right beside it, holding a glowing blue circular object in it, the core of the Celestial, it's heart and soul, it's mind and consciousness. He held it in both hands, eyes closed and with the glow becoming more and more unbearable to the naked eye. Y/n Took a deep breath before kneeling in front of it. Using both hands, he pressed the core into the chest, in a small cavity. It seemingly phased through, with little resistance, as it disappeared from his sight entirely. Y/n Took a step back and sat in a stool just across from it.

The head twitched, as color seemingly flowed through small seams in the arms and chest. Then, the eyes opened.

The azure eyes darted around for a moment, before locking in on Y/n

The azure eyes darted around for a moment, before locking in on Y/n. He gave a light smile as Y/n said: "Welcome, Cayde." The Celestial turned it's head around a couple times, before responding with a:

"Where are we?" Y/n Smiles at the Celestial and responds with:

"A good question, Cayde. We are in the Workshop. The Birthplace of Celestials such as yourself." There is a slight silence as Cayde processes this and looks Y/n in the eyes.

"why have you created me?" Y/n Just crosses his legs and says: "It's my purpose. TO create celestials. I have made many, and will make many more." The celestial looked down as it processed the information. "And what of My purpose?" Y/n stands up and stretches, taking a few steps away, detatching his arm and hanging it up.

"That's for you to decide. It's your life, and I will allow you to do what you want with it. However, I do need some assistance within the workshop. You may decide what to do with that as you please. Now, Make your decision by morning. And discover who you are, and who you want to be." Y/n Says, walking off. Cayde nodded, as he looked at the floor.

'Time for bed. Gods, I've been up forever.' He thinks to himself, walking up a spiral staircase, revealing a bedroom, that was indeed messy, but also had a door on the left, a bathroom, and a door on the right, leading to an observatory room, with a telescope and a massive glass dome that allowed him to see everything around the Palace.

Just as Y/n was about to sleep, however, He hears a little ding as he perks up. Looking over to the nightstand, a little pole/elevator could be seen rising and holding a tiny little celestial.

  Looking over to the nightstand, a little pole/elevator could be seen rising and holding a tiny little celestial