💜 The First Day 💜

(Before you read this story this is my first one and I'm really bad at spelling and my grammar is trash...so like sorry)

Today was your first day attending U.A , you were a transfer student but you know one student in U.A Nejire she was one of your best friends. You were so excited to see her. You sigh as you were looking at the mirror, I'm so fat you said in a angry tone of voice. Nejire always says that you are really cute and beautiful but you never see it.

You were finally done with your hair. You walked outside and said bye to your family as you were walking you felt cold so you use your quirk , your quirk is called temperature if you touch something  you're able to change the temperature of it and also it work's on anything alive. Your mom's quirk was to change the temperature of a room, but your dad's quirk was a bunny type thing so you have bunny ears and tail. You were Lost in thought and bumped into someone (SHIT) you mentally said in your head. You look up to say sorry but you were shocked to see Nejire.

She screen (Y/N) omg!! she hug you so tight you swear she was going to suffocate you. Hay are you trying to kill me you said, Nejire look at you and said sorry. You laughed it is ok Nejire I'm so happy to see you to, you look up and down and see Nejire's beautiful sculpted body you couldn't help but compare you to. (She is so beautiful and look at me so FUCKING FAT)

Nejire notice you looking up and down at her and she knows what that means you were comparing her with you again. She sigh and said (Y/N) you are beautiful so stop comparing yourself with others you snap out of thought (shit, Nejire was really good at knowing when you were feeling self-conscious) sorry you said. It is ok Nejire smiled.

You and Nejire walked to U.A, when you saw U.A you froze WOW you said. Nejire grabbed your hand and said I can't wait for you to meet Tamaki and Mirio. I can't wait to meet them to, you smiled (Tamaki? what a beautiful name)

~Time skip ~

The teacher introduce you to the class you look around and see Nejire (Oo thank God I'm not alone) The teacher said (Y/N) you can sit next to Tamaki, Tamaki raise your hand. You look at the boy raising his hand (Tamaki so this is Nejire friend he is so cute but there is no way he will ever fall in love with me)

~ Tamaki POV ~

(I look up to see a cute girl with cute bunny ears and her beautiful curves "this is (Y/N) (L/N) the teacher says" wait (Y/N) where did I heard this name before... Nejire!! This is her friend. No stop it Tamaki she is to perfect like she will ever like me. "You can sit next to Tamaki, Tamaki raise your hand" wait No)
* raises hand *
(What if she thinks I'm weird or what if she hates me)

~ Normal POV ~

(I walked to Tamaki but I here whispers and giggling they are talking about me and have fat I am. My insecurities dammit I sit next to Tamaki he looks at me and nexts he looks a way, He was probably disgusting of my body I sit down and Pay attention to the teacher.)

~ Tamaki POV ~ 

(Y/N) is walking to me, I look at her when she is sitting down and see her tail? Wait is that her bunny tail (0///0) Nooo too much she is so cute. I look away out of embarrassment I hope she didn't see me, She probably thinks I am a pervert, No I need to talk to her I want to be her friend.

I hope you like the story sorry for my trash grammar.