Chapter 36: THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Do you think you can get me to 10000 reads and 200 votes?! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!! I really owe it to y'all.

Annabelle's P.O.V.

Eleanor had the verge of crying and Louis well.. He stood there like a dumbbutt. "OH MY GOSH. THANK YOU!!!" Eleanor yelled. She was squeezing me to death until I could get out,"Ellie. Can't Breathe." I whispered. She let me go and hugged the others. Louis gave me a big hug like Eleanor's, where I could barely breathe, and gave me a big kiss on the forehead. 

They hugged everyone else it was pretty loud. "WOW! You guys didn't have to do this! Who did this?" Eleanor and Louis were holding hands. AWWWWW. They looked so cute together. Me and Will raised our hands and then we pointed to Sophie and Paul too. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Eleanor said. I laughed and gave her a hug. Louis did the same and we started to PARTAY. 

"An-na!" Lux said. GASP! LUX! "LUX! How are you doing baby girl?" I ran up to her and carried her. Lou smiled and she let me carry her around the house. WOW. IM5's house is exactly like ours. The boys came around me trying to play with Lux. "LUX!" Harry yelled. Harry ran to her and try to swoop her in his arms. "An-Na." Lux said. "HA STYLES! Lux likes me more!" I stickied my tongue out at him and he pouted. Lux started to giggle and I was tickling her. 

"Hold her real quick. I gotta go get her gift and Lou and Ellie gift." I gave her to Harry and ran to Eleanor's car. I grabbed a box that I wrapped that had Louis and Eleanor's gift and Lux's gift.

I got back inside the house and I walked back to Harry. "Ok. Come here Lux." I said. I clapped my hands and she waved her hands to get me. AWWWW. Harry gave me her and I took her to one of the guest rooms. I sat her down on the bed and changed her clothes. "LOOK LUX! You have new clothes!" I said. She giggled and it was so cute on her. I went to Children's Place and they had a big sale and I bought her some new clothes. It was a pink pants, a long pink shirt and a little cute flower dress that went over her. I also got her matching shoes that was pink and had straps. AWWW. I carried her into my lap and took a picture of her. She was smiling and I posted it on twitter. 

"Ok. Lux. LETS GO!" I smiled. She giggled and I put her pacifier back in her mouth. "LUX! You look so cute! Did you get her this, Anna?" Lou asked me. I nodded and she said,"She is so cute! Thank you Anna. You didn't have too!." Lux hugged me and I hugged her back. It was now time to open presents for Louis and Eleanor.

"OK! TIME FOR PRESENTS!" I yelled. Everyone rushed around Louis and I luckily grabbed the next seat to him. "AWW. Lux. You look so cute." Louis was playing around with her until everyone was here. "Ok. Who is first?" I yelled. Lux was playing with my hand and sucking on her pacifier. 

"OOO US!" Sophie and Paul said. They gave them the presents and it was a GIGANTIC scrapbook of them and all of us. Ever since the beginning to know. Eleanor started to tear up and they gave each other a gift. AWW MAN. Now I think I am about to cry.

"Ok. Then Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn, the girls because they all piched in, and then me." I said. 

Liam got them tickets to Hawaii. FANCY. Niall got them matching PJ's and some things for their apartment. OH YEAH. Louis shared an apartment with Eleanor about 10 minutes away from here. 

Zayn got them some new plates because at their apartment, they barely had plates. The girls got them this gigantic teddy bear that had a picture of them on the bear in a t-shirt. AWWWWW. And it had a frame going with it. AWWWWW. 

I was last and I gave them the present. "OOO. A box." Louis said. I laughed and they tore it apart slowly. 

"OH."Eleanor said. "MY." Louis said. "GOSH." They both gasped and hugged me. 

"ANNA! You didn't have to get this for us!" They said. It was promise rings that I had engraved for them. They slipped it onto each other fingers like they were getting married. AWW MAN. 

" It's ok. I wanted to get that for you guys." I smiled. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TOO! It must have cost a fortune." Eleanor was admiring it and Louis was still shocked. "It wasn't that much. It was like 50 dollars for the engraving. I already had the rings from an old time." I smiled. Eleanor was crying and Louis was giving me a big hug. I sat Lux down on Harry's lap and came over to them. "Aww. Don't cry guys." I hugged them. "But. No one has given us this before." Eleanor slowed down on her tears. "Hey. It's ok." I smiled. They gave me a big hug and everyone aww'ed. Then Louis made a big speech.

"Thank you everyone for doing this for us. It really means alot to me and Eleanor. I want to thank Anna for mostly doing this for us. She has been through so much and it really means alot to me and Ellie. Thank you so much Anna for doing this. We really owe it to you." Louis smiled and I ran up to them and gave them a big hug. We took a big picture on my phone and we headed home. 

The girls went home with Gina because Gina could drive. Lucky. Eleanor was spending the night with us in my room and I gave Will a big kiss on the cheek and a hug. 

I was honestly pooped out already. And it was only 10. 

"Aww man. I would love to stay up, but honestly I am so dead." I huffed. "Ok. Just go to sleep now. And Thank you." Louis said. He kissed me on the forehead and I put all my stuff upstairs. I grabbed my PJ's and took a quick shower. 

I blow dried my hair and got into bed. I see Eleanor on the right hand side on my bed and I jump on her. 

"WOAH." Ellie looked up from her book. "Hello." I said. "HOLA." She smiled. Louis came in and jumped on top of me. 

"LOUIS. GET YOUR FAT BUTT OFF ME." I laughed. "No. NEVER." Louis smirked. I pushed him off the bed and he fell down. Me and Eleanor started to crack up. "Oh My gosh. That was so funny Anna." Eleanor finally said. We both were holding our stomachs and Louis was being sassy. "OK Ok." 

"All Right. Sorry. What do you want Lou?" I said. "I just wanted to thank you for all of this. The party, the presents, everything. Thank you." Louis said. "Same here. You are like the little sister I always wanted." Eleanor smiled at me and I gave them a big hug. "No problem guys. It was no big deal. Eleanor you are like my big sister I always wanted. Louis, thank you for taking me in." I smiled. Louis smiled and tuck me in. He kissed me on the forehead and got onto my bed to sleep. He kissed Eleanor good night and he turned off the lights.

"Night girls. Love you both." Louis whispered."Love you too Lou." We both whispered and fell asleep instantly.