Chapter 2: New Life, New Family

Annabelle's P.O.V

I really wanted to get adopted, but I didn't want to leave Vicki and Rae Rae. 

"What's wrong Anna?" Liam asked me.

"Well umm, you see, I would LOVE to go with y'all, but I don't want to leave my best friend for 11 years behind." I said.

The boys did a huddle and it got me worried that they didn't want me as their sister. I was about to break down until they turned around.

" Hmm. So we decided to... ADOPT YOU BOTH!!!!" They yelled.

"OMG... OMG OMG. AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. 

I felt bad, because they had to cover their ears, and I made Vicki ran inside with a worry look on her face.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! DID SOMEONE GET HURT?! OH MY GAWD! IT'S ONE DIRECTION!" VIcki yelled.

I ran over to her and I cover her mouth and I dragged her into my room. It looks like I was about to kidnap her. 

"VICKI CRYSTAL LEE. We are both to get adopted by One Direction, so whatever you do, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT FAN-GIRL BECAUSE OF THEM, OK?! Nod if you agree." I half yelled.

She nodded so much that I was about to cover her mouth again.

"Ok. You got 5 seconds to fan-girl before we get out there. Ok? And plus please treat them as normal teens. They are like us. OK?!" I yelled at her.

"Ok. Ready?" Vicki said excitingly.

"Yeah. NOW. WAIT. Let me cover my ears before you scream. NOW!" I said very loudly. 

" OMG OMG OMG. I am going to be 1D little sister. AHHHH! Annabelle is so SEXY!!" Vicki yelled at the top of her lungs.

"OK! DONE!" I said.

I luckily had big lungs , so I could stop her screaming.

We walked back outside with a weird look on the boys.

"Yeah Yeah. I know Vicki is the fangirling kind, but I had a little chat with her. So I think she is cool now. RIGHT VICKI???" I looked and said that to her.

She nodded her head quickly.

"Ok. So you guys going to adopt us?" I said excitingly.

"YEAH BUDDY!" They all yelled in my faces.

Their yelling hurts my eardrums, but luckily I had gotten use to that my Vicki's fangirling for the past 11 years.

 I was finally adopted by not any who. But by ONE FREAKIN DIRECTION. So I guess Vicki is my sister then? YEAH BUDDY!!!