The Only Girl in a Boy Neighborhood 15

***Hey hey peoples!! I know it's been a long time but people have been asking so I'll give! Now the continuation.....***

Recap: *in case you don't remember.... They (Roxy and Andy) were kidnapped but Roxy's ex and she was having a flashback about how he seemed so nice but he abused and raped her in the end and then she asked what more he wanted from her.....*

"I HATE YOU! WHAT THE F*** DID I EVER DO TO YOU? YOU RAPED ME, YOU DRUGGED ME, YOU ABUSED ME, AND YOU GOT ME PREGNANT! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU SICK BASTARD!" I could feel my eyes blur up. I knew Andy had heard but I didn't care. I don't care anymore about what happens to me. I feel like I just want to crawl into a hole and die. Die and finally be at peace. Instead of being stuck in this new hellhole of being the only girl in a boy's neighborhood.

He laughed a cruel laugh that made more tears spring up into my eyes.

"Its not what I want but what somebody else wants...all in good time...all in good time..." The tv turned off by itself.

We just sat there doing nothing. We didn't talk, we didn't fidget, we just...sat.

I could hear Andy faintly asking me in a quiet voice, "Are you okay Roxy?" With my tear stricken face I looked up at the ceiling. The sobs were slowly receding. I took big deep breaths.

"Yes i-i-I'm fine"

~~~Alex's POV~~~

It was already sixth period and I haven't seen her all day! My eyebrows scrunched up together in confusion, where could she be???

~~~Roxy's POV~~~

I heard the door opening into the basement. I could hear the light footsteps making their way down the stairs. I didn't recognize the first face - and man that looked to be in his late 30's or early 40's with black hair and streaks of gray and a friendly face - the second face was one I could never forget, Shaun. They both wore black shirts and black cargo pants. I faced the man I didn't recognize because I didn't even want to look at Shaun knowing it would bring more tears.

"Ms. Major I'm sure you do not recognize me but you can call Robert. You see Andy here has a father that is very, very, very wealthy. You were not supposed to be involved in this, but unfortunately you were at the scene so I'm sorry for the inconvenience" Robert said with a slightly amused and light voice.

"You two shall not be hurt if you follow directions. Just do everything I say. Andy I'm going to need you to join me in a few minutes to make a video tat shall be sent to your family. Roxy I'm sure you recognize Shaun, he shall be caring for you, so you have nothing to worry about." I looked in fear at Robert and then hesitantly at Shaun. He had an emotionless face that was staring directly at me. What am I going to do?

***I'm sorry D: i know its short but the more you comment the more it encourages me so :D***