The Only Girl in a Boy NeighborHood 11

***Hey guys.....i'm really sorry I haven't uploaded soon but I was thinking of some new stories I was gonna come up with. But here it is:

R3CAP:

"Roxy?! Roxy?! Are you there? Are you ok? What's wrong?" His voice was colored with concern. I looked to Andy, he looked much like my dad, even if I didn't know him well, I considered him a friend. My vision became blurred as I looked at Andy. He saw my tears escaping and took off his seatbelt and gave me a shoulder to cry on. I didn't really know what I was doing, I just couldn't control myself I flung myself onto his shoulder and stained his shirt with my tears. He soothingly rubbed my back.

Every single minute I felt myself falling/leaning over him more and more putting my weight on him. He didn't ask any questions but just stayed quiet and let me cry, let me have some peace and let it all out. Good thing I don't wear any makeup.

^O.O^

What?

^Um.....not sure if you noticed but...uh.....your, er underwear is showing^

Do you really think I care about that now?!

^Sorry, sorry sheesh just saying^

I hid my face in his shoulder while the tears still fell but it stopped after a while.

He noticed that I stopped and reached over to the backseat and came up with a tissue.

I leaned back into my chair and stared out the window while wiping my face clear of any extra tears. My face must be all red now, what a mess. Just a random guy I just met and he offers me a ride and when he gets in he finds me crying; I can see the WTF clear in his eyes but his face was still full of worry and concern.

I don't think I could share all of this with him, I mean come on I just MET HIM!

I looked at the rearview mirror until my face became more composed and looked like I hadn't been crying at all. I slowly turned my head to face Andy. His eyes searched my face, maybe looking for a sign that I would start to cry again. He realized I wasn't going to and that I had revealed something private that should have happened in my room not in his car.

"I-I think I'll just walk instead..." I started to open the door but I saw a hand flash to close it. It wasn't a blur but it seemed too fast for my eyes to follow, boy am I slow today.

He seemed to not realize what he had just done and just stared at his hand. He soon recovered himself and recoiled his hand back to his side.

He spoke in a calm voice yet nervous voice, "Don't go, please. Do you want to talk about it?" I unconsciously gave my head a little shake. I truly did but I wasn't sure if I could trust with something that personal, like I thought before I just met him. He seemed to understand and just gave a tiny nod that I could barely notice.

I opened the door slowly and took one foot out and put it firmly onto the concrete sidewalk. I took the over foot and slowly stepped out of the car. I closed the door behind me, aware a pair of eyes were burning into the back of my head.

I started walking back towards the park but something muffled my mouth with a napkin and something pitch back covered my vision. I felt my knees grow weak and fell to the ground and right before unconsciousness took over with the napkin away I came one last scream, hearing somebody yelling my name.........to be continued.......

***Ok so i hope you like the mysterious ending, i need at least 10 votes, i'm still going to write but i need a little boost AND that's only a little compared to the other ones.***...........