The Only Girl in a Boy NeighborHood 12

***Hey guys so like I promised here it is! VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & READ!!!!!!***

R3CAP:

I started walking back towards the park but something muffled my mouth with a napkin and something pitch back covered my vision. I felt my knees grow weak and fell to the ground and right before unconsciousness took over with the napkin away I came one last scream, hearing somebody yelling my name....

~Waking Up~

My eyes fluttered opened, what happened?! I realized that I was in a sitting position. I stood up straighter but there was something preventing me from moving much. Everything that happened yesterday came rushing into my head. I looked down to see a really long rope chained around me. I looked around panicking, I need to stay calm, I need to stay calm! I wanted to scream or speak out to anyone watching but I noticed something was tied around my mouth so I couldn't speak.

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!

I tried to shuffle my chair around but something was really making it hard to move. I looked behind me to see a still sleeping Andy tied onto another chair that was connected to mine. HOLY. Excuse my French. FUCK! I instantly felt like I was on one of those kidnapping movies and was stuck in a basement. I looked around; it looked pretty much like a basement. A bunch of random stuff in random places and a mini workshop and the stairs to the side; like any other basement.

Apparently they had captured Andy too, if not he would have obviously called the cops. I could still move my hands a little so I patted my pockets but came up empty, they took everything. The only good thing about this is I missed school. But people w-will notice, won't they?! OMYGAWD WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! I screamed even though it was muffled. WHY?! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?!

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a hand reaching towards me with a napkin. OH NO NOT AGAIN! I leaned away but what could that do. I screamed obscenities at the hand before the darkness took over, again.

~Waking Up.....Again~

I opened my eyes again but this time slowly. I was in the same spot but this time I didn't have the gag. I wanted to scream but decided against it. I looked behind me to find Andy sleeping again.

"Andy!" I whispered/yelled. He mumbled something I couldn't catch and turned his head.

"Andy!" I whispered in his ear.

"King Kong, I knew you were real!" He said it loudly but then fell fast asleep. King Kong?

"ANDY!" This time I yelled it straight into his ear but kept as quiet as possible so the kidnappers wouldn't hear me.

"MEGAN FOX!" He looked around.

"Huh, what the...?" I sighed loudly and that sure caught his attention.

"R-Roxy?"

"No Megan Fox.........YES ROXY!" I let the sarcasm color my voice.

"Oh" He said it quietly though I could tell he was blushing. I looked around a little bit more and saw a TV this time and it was near us so that we could both see it.

"Andy?"

"Yea?" he sounded a little panicky. Ugh.

"Are you missing your cell?" I heard him start to pat his pockets but he came up empty.

"N-" The TV came on with a flash.

"Looking for these?" I looked at the screen and I swear my mouth popped open there 'it' was holding our cellphones. IT WAS..............

***Ok I put 'it' so you couldn't find out if it was a girl or boy. Anyways this time I'm talking 20 votes....its not so bad cause I checked back and most of the parts have at least 30 or 40 votes so at least 20 votes.

Cya guys soon PEACE OUT Rox! :D***