Chapter One

'Hi,everyone. My name is Gulf,I'm not good at writing or share about my life but I kinda want to share my love life to you guys. Its about five years ago where my life started to change'

Five Years Ago ~

'I have to move out from the town because of my father works.I'm alright with it because in this town only have bad memories so I decide to take this chance and change myself even thought the past is still haunting me' 

'When first time I saw this town,I felt at ease and smile right away seeing how big this town are and how crowded this town are. I was feeling nervous when I was walking inside the school because I'm afraid I will messed it up' 

'I made my way to the teacher room and met the teacher classroom. My father wanted to come with me but I decide to do this own my own because I already 17 years old thought and I'm not a child anymore.I walked inside the class when the teacher finish her speech, I was feeling anxious and nervous but I take a deep breath and walking in with a smile show on my face'

"Hi,everyone.Nice too meet you guys,I'm Gulf. I just move in from xxx town because of my father works. I hope we can get along"

'I was afraid the students inside the class will laughing at me or made fun of me but they didn't. They welcome me with more cheerful welcome and I made a friends. They kind and always made a jokes that I always made me laugh' 

"Hi,I'm Alex.Wanna be friends with me"
"Of course and let's get known each other"

'She was my first friends,her name are Alex and she tall almost like me. Alex always manly around girls but when around boys except me and Noah,she will act tough even thought she is meanwhile Noah are my second friend.I got to know him by Alex. Noah are like a perfect students in or outside,he and me are easy to get along because we have same taste'

"Okay,see you guys later"Gulf
"Be careful"Alex

'Here where my love story started. I walking out from the school and suddenly my eyes met with someone who look at me sharply. I was scared because he was sitting with some of the gangster group. I quickly look away and continue walking trying to stay calm' 

' I thought I won't see him again but I was wrong.At first I didn't thought this is where my love story started'

"Good morning,Gulf"Alex
"Morning"Gulf 
"Oh yeah,do you know where Noah is"Alex
"No,why"Gulf
"Let's find him"Alex
"Is that an excuse to get out from this class"Gulf
"Kinda"Alex

'Alex drag me out from the class and start walking around the school trying to find Noah.We stop when seeing Noah were talking to someone. I can't tell who is he but I can tell he was someone close to Noah because its the first time I saw Noah laughing so hard like he mean it' 

"Let's go to him"Alex
"N-no,he was talk-uwaah"Gulf 

'I got dragged again and were done with Alex holding my arm tightly and hurts like heck. Alex let go of my arm and tried to jump on top of Noah but fail and hurt herself. I sigh and help her get up,I can tell she was really in pain right now'

"Next time,please be careful"Gulf
"Here,it will cover the scar"Noah

'I take the sticker and cover Alex scar. I can felt she was trying to hold the pain. I stand up and Noah help her to stand up'

"Are you going to apologize or not"Alex
"No,it was your fault"Noah
"What,its was yo-"Alex
"No,its was your fault Alex. Its dangerous you know"Gulf
"Okay,I'm sorry"Alex

'I smile when seeing Noah ruffle Alex hair. I turn away and about to get bump to someone but gladly someone save me, he pull my arm and made me coming to him. I was shocked at first but I'm glad I'm safe'

"Thank you"Gulf
"Your welcome"???

'As soon as I look at that person eyes,I can feel my heart beating and his too. His heart are beating so fast,I quickly let go and apologize to him. I didn't know this person that I met yesterday was the one talking to Noah' 

"Its alright and I actually wanted to meet you"???

Continue~