Important Note

*Rewritten

Hey

So this's a thing

You already know what this is anyways so let's get started then.

What's a headcanon?

A headcanon is fandom slang for an idea, inference, or interpretation from someone who has enough knowledge of a certain thing that either has the potential to become part of the canon universe, but isn't. It's accepted by the individual fan (sometimes not necessarily) but again, is not part of the canon universe. It can, however, be based upon canon facts. Thus, headcanon.

What's APH Hetalia?

An anime where it's all personified hell-versions of many countries and nations such as England or Japan. It teaches history in the most bizarre ways, but it's still pretty straightforward.

And remember: You all are limited to voting and commenting on a headcanon 15 times a day. I try to make this environment as friendly as I can, but please, I cannot stress enough how important this rule is. don't want to repeat myself (I made a note of this last time) and I don't see why I need to explain myself on why I put this rule up (you can just go to the other note if you're interested), so you guys might as well, for the sake of my time, follow it. Pretty please?

Also if just like to remind:

Request - Comment

Submission - PM or message me on my profile's Message Board

The reason for that is related to the first rule. So often, I get too much votes that I may not be able to see your comment first hand. So please, spare me.

If you took the time to read all that, my sincerest gratitudes are in your hands. Thank you so much!