✿"Full of Fun and Good Vibes"✿

☁︎Your POV☁︎

It's been about a week since I've moved to Beach City. I've met a few of Steven's close friends and have went as far as the fry place on the boardwalk. Progress has been made, but Steven said he'd really like to take me somewhere different today.

So, where are we going today?

I look over to Steven on the couch. I'm in the kitchen making salads for me and Steven. He insisted on making them but I wanted to do it for once. He puts too much ranch on my salad anyway.

"I told you! I'm taking you somewhere different today. I think you'll like it and if you don't we can always come back home."

Salad's done.

Steven gets up and walks over to the kitchen. Grabbing his plate and a fork. I hop onto the counter, grab my plate and a fork and silently eat as I listen to Steven.

"I've also invited a friend to come with us!"

I nearly choke on my salad-

Someone's coming with us? Have I met them yet?

"Uh. No. But I promise you'll like them. They're very nice and have been my best friend since I was a kid."

I slide down the counter to the edge and drop my empty plate into the trash can. I wipe my hands on shirt, which is one of Steven's old pink shirts with the yellow star. I'm also wearing cuffed jeans.

Ok, Steven. If you say so..

"I DO say so! And I say you're gonna love them."

But..what if they don't like me..?

"No no! None of that. Today is going to be full of fun and good vibes! Ok?"

Steven tickles my feet causing me into a fit of laughter. I quickly get him back by poking him in the side. Soon we're both chasing each other around the house. I chase Steven up the stairs and around his room.

"You can't get me! I'm faster than you!"

Oh yeah? Well I have the element of surprise!

I jump off the stairs onto Steven, tackling him to the ground.

Surrender!!

"Never!!"

I hear the door open and look over to see a girl. She has dark skin and shoulder length fluffy brown hair. She's wearing a white button-up shirt tucked into jean shorts. She's wearing salmon and white shoes.

"Uh..am I interrupting something?"

"CONNIE!"

Steven gets up and goes over to greet her. I sit on the floor, knees to my chest and watch them.

"Connie, this is my friend (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Connie!"

I finally muster up the courage to get up and walk over to Connie. I hold out my hand to shake hers.