𑁍'Beach City'?𑁍

⁂No POV⁂

It's been a month and a half since you've ran away.

In the first month, you used your money mostly on Motels. Cheap, run-down, nobody in their right mind would ever go to, motels. You didn't mind though, you were smart enough to bring a blanket with you when you ran away, so you don't even touch the beds in the crusty motels.

Since you've been using your money on the motels, you haven't ate much in the past month. This also didn't bother you. You felt you needed to loose some weight anyway.

Now it's the first half of the second month. You no longer have enough money for motels, but you do have enough for a bus ticket and maybe some food.

You've thought it over, and you've decided that you need to leave Empire City.

Knowing your parents, they've probably filed a missing report by now, so your face will be well-known soon.

You needed to go somewhere. Somewhere barely anyone has ever heard of. A small town with very little people. Somewhere you can escape to.

You have zero hecking idea where that place is.

                                  ⁂YOUR POV⁂

I've been walking around Empire City aimlessly for a couple of hours now. I'm looking for something, anything, to give me a sigh as to where to go next.

I've already looked at a map. I looked at all the city's and I haven't heard of pretty much all of them, so that takes me zero steps closer to my next destination.

I'm walking slowly, looking at the ground, when I suddenly bump into someone.

𝐎𝐨𝐩. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐒𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭-

I look up to see a large man looking down at me. Most of his skin was sunburnt. His hair bolded at the top of his head, but the rest of it was extremely long, and a medium brown color. He also had a light brown beard covering his face.

"Hey, it's no problem! Accidents happen!"

He was standing next to a van, a pretty van with the words 'Mr. Universe' on the side. Sound equipment was being loaded into the back.

I looked at the license plate. 'Beach City'

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘱 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳...

I looked back up at the man.

𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭....𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 '𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲'?

The man looked at you for a second then kinda chuckled.

"It's a small city along the coast. Not many people have heard of it and is kinda remote. It's a nice city nevertheless."

The man looks at you again, this time with a more curious look. Noticing your backpack, and messy (H/C) hair.

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you wanna know?"

I looked him up and down. He seemed nice, but I wasn't gonna tell him the whole truth, just in case.

𝐈-𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐡, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬-𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰-𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞!