Richies/Preppies {Gord x Jimmy}

Jimmy's POV
At the beach
6:00 p.m.
_________________________

Today I didn't go to school. Neither did I go to school yesterday, and the day before that. I hated school so I much. I can't stand being around the bullies, jocks, nerds, greasers, and especially the damn preppies!
The way they brag about their Aquaberry sweater and other useless junk they just throw aside. I only wore the stupid thing because I had too. Also gain their trust. God, it was awful. I don't care about appearances.
I laid under the dock of the beach and sighed, hearing people walk above me. I haven't gotten caught yet, so I'm good. People would stop and stare, but I couldn't care less about what they thought. My life, my decision if I want to fail in life or not.

After a while, I started getting bored. There wasn't anything to do around this old town, except getting into fights and going to that kiddy carnival. I stood up and stretched, looking at my watch, reading it.
7:23 p.m.
I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the Yum Yum Market. Needed to clear my mind some more anyway.

As I was walking I spotted the Preppies outside their turf. The boxing building. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I walked in the market and grabbed myself 3 Beam Colas, 2 candy bars, and random bags of chips.
I walked out the store and they immediately spotted me.
"Hopkins!"
One of them yelled, but I pretended I didn't hear them. They started chasing me down but as soon as I turned a sharp left, I bolted down a random alley way, seeing them run pass.
"Jesus, I can't get a break-"
I then bumped into someone, which made me almost fall back, but they caught me. I saw it was Gord. I pushed him away.
"Oh come on!"
"I need to speak to you."
"About what? I thought you guys didn't like home wreckers or people from broken homes?"
I asked annoyingly while walking past him, heading towards the beach. He sighed and followed behind me.
"Why are you even following me?"
"Like I said, I need to talk to you."
"Ugh.. For what?"
"Where have you been?"
"Why do you care?"
"Answer my question, Hopkins."
I scoffed and didn't answer. I looked at the beach and sat down in the sand. At the corner of my eye, I see Gord looking out at the sea.
"You can sit down, you know?"
"I don't want to ruin my pants."
"You act tough and yet you can't handle a little bit of sand?"
I said jokingly, but he took a bit a seriously and sat down beside me.
"See? Not so bad."
I said while looking back at the ocean. I heard Gord chuckle a little.
I never heard him laugh. It sounded kinda cute- wait, what am I saying?!?!
"Why were the richies chasing me just now?"
"Oh, because like I said, I needed to speak to you."
"Why though?"
"Like I said before, where were you? You've been missing all day yesterday and the day before. Even today."
I shrugged and thought about it.
"At this point in time, I don't care much about school anymore. I didn't feel like attending class. Plus, I didn't feel like myself."
"What do you mean?"
I shrugged.
"I don't know. I didn't feel like dealing with other people. After what Derby said about me, I got pissed."
I admitted while standing up, holding out a hand to Gord.
"Let's go."
"Go where?"
He asked while taking my hand, helping him up.
"We're going to have fun. Besides, our curfew is at 11. We still have enough time! The nights still young."
"You really want to hang out with me?"
"If you put it like that, then I'll just go by myself."
I said while turning away and was about to walk away, until Gord stopped me.
"Okay! Just don't do anything crazy."
"No promises can be made."
I patted him on the shoulder and continued walking.
"C'mon, let's go."
I say while Gord muttered something and followed behind me.

~3rd POV~

After almost 3 hours of hanging out, they did fun stuff. Which surprised Gord, considering he rarely ever did stuff Jimmy did. The two never been this happy in a while.
As they walked out the carnival, they both shared chuckles that they couldn't hold in.
"Oh man, you should've seen their faces!"
Jimmy said while wiping away a small tear from laughing.
Earlier they were in the carnival, going on the Ferris wheel, looking down and spitting on people's heads. Gord accidentally spit on a kids ice cream.
"The way the kid looked at his ice cream disgusted made it funnier!"
Gord didn't have that weird accent like he usually does. You could hear it only a little bit.
After a while, they calmed down and sat at the pier, looking up at the sky. Jimmy had a fun time with Gord. He finally got him outta his shell and together they graffitied, egged some greasers, egged a teachers house, rode some rides at the carnival, and now their relaxing.
"I haven't had that much fun in ages."
Gord admitted while Jimmy let out a huffed chuckle.
"It's the same with me."
Jimmy replies while leaning up against the bench and looking up at the sky. Gord did the same, sitting next to him. At the corner of jimmy's eyes, he could see and feel Gord looking at him.
"When I was little, I hated it when my father would tell me to dress nice and professional. He always wanted me to have good grades and do better than everyone else. If I didn't have good grades, then he'll talk down to me and I just listen. I really wanted to impress him, but he always wanted A's instead of B's. He wanted me to keep it like that. Working hard got me this far. I just hated the way he would say anything. He always liked to piss me off. That's when he wanted me to hang out with Derby and the others. Dress like them, be smart, and don't fall behind."
Gord finished while letting out a scoff, thinking about it.
"I hated him ever since, but I had no one to tell. Never actually had friends."
"What about Derby and the others?"
"Meh. I feel like they were also forced to do stuff I did. But like cowards, they don't say anything. They act badass, but I know deep inside their screaming for help."
"Why don't you tell your old man that?"
Jimmy asked while Gord just shrugged.
"I actually like that school. And I want to live."
They both chuckled a bit while still looking at the dark sky.
It started to get quiet and Jimmy spoke.
"You know, I always wanted to be an astronaut as a kid."
"Really? You?"
"Surprising, I know!"
Jimmy said sarcastically.
"I always said I would go to the moon and other planets. I even promised my mom I would bring her a star and a moon rock someday."
"Awww."
"Shut it."
Jimmy playfully nudged Gord's shoulder as he chuckled quietly.
"What changed?"
Gord asked while looking over at him. Jimmy let out a small sigh and shrugged a bit.
"Like your friend Derby said, I came from a broken home."
"Screw Derby. Like I said before. I was forced to hang out with those dweebs."
"Your beginning to sound like me. I'm a good bad influence on you."
They both shared a laugh and checked the time.
"Shit. I can't go back to Bullworth now. I'll get caught if I try to sneak in. The Prefects stay up all night to see if they catch anyone."
"You can stay with me. Remember how you guys gave me the lighthouse?"
"Almost forgot about that. But it's fine, I don't want to bother you."
"Promise me, if you were bothering me, I'd tell you."
"Alright, if you say so. I feel tired after today."
Gord says while standing up, so did Jimmy.
"You are coming back to school tomorrow, right?"
Gord asked while Jimmy thought about it.
"Hm.. Should I?"
He questioned himself while Gord playfully rolled his eyes.
"Okay, fine. I'll come back. I probably have a lot of work now."
"Don't worry Hopkins, I'll help you if you really need it."
"Cool, thanks."
Jimmy said while walking with Gord. It suddenly got quiet again, but this time, Gord couldn't help but stare at Jimmy. He couldn't take his eyes off him. Of course, Jimmy noticed, but didn't say anything until they almost got there, the silence broke.
"To hell with it.."
Gord muttered while Jimmy turned to him to ask what he said, until he felt Gord's lips against his. His lips were soft. He didn't know what to do. Gord pulled back and realized what he just now did. His face went bright pink.
"U-Uh... I-I didn't mean- I did mean it! B-But Uh..."
Gord stumbled on his words and Jimmy chuckled quietly, watching him get embarrassed.
"I-I wasn't thinking- I mean-"
Before Gord could finish, Jimmy grabbed his collar and pushed his lips against his again. This time, he kissed back. Gord snuck his hands under Jimmy's Bullworth bomber jacket, placing his hands on his sides.
There wasn't anyone on the beach, so they just made out. They could've went further until people started showing up.
"Damn people. Right when it was getting good."
Gord groaned while digging his face into Jimmy's neck. He chuckled and ruffled Gord's hair.
"We'll continue another day."
Jimmy said teasingly while they went into the lighthouse and put on some comfortable clothing. When they were finished, the two laid down on the bed and shared the bed. Let's just say that Gord was a cuddlier and Jimmy allowed it.