I Hate Everything About You Ch. 14

"Everyone's here, right?" Red asked as everyone ran out. 

"Yeah, well except Silver..." I said. "I wonder where Honchkrow took him." 

"We should look around, shouldn't we?" Blue suggested. 

I hate to admit it, but I thought we should. Even after all those hurtful things he said to me...I really should go and help him, to apologize for everything I've done. "Yeah...let's split up at least..." 

Everyone nodded. Gold took out his Pokegear, opening to the map. "So here we are in Celadon. There are 13 of us, and 10 towns or cities in this region...so who's checking where?" 

I took the Pokegear from his hands. "Red can go check out Pallet Town, and Yellow to Viridian. Blue, you can head to Cinnabar, Green can go to Pewter, and Crystal can go to Cerulean. Ruby and Sapphire, stay here and search. Emerald go to Vermillion, and Platina can go to Fuschia. Dia and Pearl, to Lavender Town, and then me and Gold will check out Saffron." I explained. "Any questions?"

"Yeah," Pearl said, raising his hand a bit. "Why do me and Dia have to go to the creepy town?"

"I assigned people to random places, don't complain." I sighed. "If that's it, then lets go." I said, climbing on Dragonite's back. Everyone (except for Ruby and Sapphire, who were staying here) let out their flying Pokemon, and flew to their city or town. Me and Gold took off for Saffron, the city neighboring Celadon. 

"Hey Umber..." Gold started. "Why did you chose me to go with you? Wouldn't you normally want to go alone or something...?"

"I just feel like you're the only one I can trust right now..." I said. "You're the only one that knows I'm-- well was, a Rocket. You understood that I was tricked, and you forgave me. That made me really happy Gold...I thought you'd ignore me like how Silver was..." 

Gold smiled. "Don't worry about him. Once all of this is over, he'll forget about it and forgive you too." 

"After all of this? I...I don't think that'll happen..." 

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I promised him...that when this was over, I'd leave him forever."

"What? Why would you do that?" Gold was shocked. "That doesn't mean you'll leave Johto or Kanto...right?"

I looked down. "He said he wanted me out of his life...I might have to leave." 

Gold looked hurt. "No Umber...you can't leave. You're one of my best friends..." 

"I'm sorry Gold..." I put on a hopeful smile. "Well maybe it'll be a long time until this whole fight is over..."

He just shrugged. "I don't know Umber...for all we know, this could be done by tomorrow or so." He looked at his Pokegear. "And its midnight...I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted."

"I am too Gold, but I'm not resting until I find Silver. I'm worried about him..."

Gold chuckled a bit. "You really do care...you sure you'll be able to leave him forever?" 

I shrugged. "No, but its what he wants."

"Well alright...just don't forget to call me every now and then." He winked. 

I smiled. "Of course." 

After a short couple minutes, we landed in the center of the city; in front of the Sliph Co. building. 

"Saffron is a huge city. I think we should split up here. You can check the northern part of the city, I'll check the southern. We'll meet back here in an hour, got it?" I explained. Gold nodded, taking off. I turned around the opposite way, running for the southern part of Saffron.