I Hate Everything About You {Pokemon Fan-Fic}

Alright, so basically this is HG/SS, but with some things from FR/LG, so please don't argue with me if something isn't right or that didn't happen in the game. I know, and this is my story, so I can do whatever I feel like to the story. And, this is mainly PG-13 for language...otherwise it shouldn't be too bad...I suck at rating so...it's just to be safe...

----------------------------

"Umber, the boss would like to see you at this time." I looked up to the intercom in my small, empty room. I walked over to the button and pressed it.

"Tell him I'm on my way." I said, and proceeded out of my room, to Giovanni's office. His Persian was curled up on a small bed in the corner of the room, one of its eye's opening as I walked in.

"You wished to see me?" I said, rather quietly. It was rare for the boss to want to see me, or anyone else working for him around my age.

He looked up from the papers on his desk. "Yes, I have an important mission for you." He started. "You know my son right?"

"I've heard rumors, but I wasn't sure if they were true..." 

"Well, sightings of him have been reported from grunts, and turns out he already has the police tracking him down. I'd like you to find him, make sure that the police don't get him, and if possible, bring him to me." 

"Yes sir." I bowed in respect before heading out. 

"Oh, and one more thing." He said as I was about to exit. I stopped, but didn't turn around. "Don't let him know who you really are, or what you're doing. He should be in Johto currently."

"Yes sir." I repeated, and walked out.

~~~

I walked out of the little game corner in Celadon City, and looked around. I didn't have any Pokemon, so I couldn't battle any wild ones. I didn't know how I'd even find this kid in the Johto region, and I'm just standing here unable to get there! I realize I shouldn't question Giovanni, but still, couldn't he provide me with a Pokemon or let alone transportation? I guess for now I could get a Pokemon from the ladies who give out prizes.

So I went to do exactly that. I entered, and they knew that I was apart of Team Rocket so they dropped what they were doing. Team Rocket did own the game corner so they couldn't really argue with me anyways. 

"There are Pokemon here as prizes, right?" I asked, walking up to the corner. 

The one to the left nodded. "I've got some right here..." She said, pulling out a few Pokemon. An Abra, Clefairy, Dratini, Scyther, and Porygon. I decided to go with the Dratini, since dragon types were pretty strong. I pulled one of my innocent smiles, said thanks as sweetly as possible, and took my leave. 

I let the little Pokemon out of it's pokeball, and it looked at its surroundings. Once it laid its eyes on me, it tilted its head and let out a small squeak. I sighed, beginning to wonder why I picked this creature...

I decided to let it stay out of it's pokeball, and began to walk to Saffron City. I knew they had the magnet train there, and I still have a pass from living in Goldenrod. Then hopefully, that so called Silver would be around the area. I sort of wish Giovanni would have given me more clues about this. Of course there are probably other grunts there that know of his sightings.

I headed east and out of the city. I knew Saffron was close, like, probably a 10 minute walk. Pretty convinent for me at the moment.

Dratini followed besides me, but kept looking around and getting distracted.