i fell in love with one who could never be mine *part 2*

Chapter Two

There was no way. No way in hell I was going to be able to handle all that time alone with that man, and not to mention this was just the first semester. I have another free period next semester and another history class. Do not ask me why I'm taking so many damn history classes, because I do not know, and the reason I have so many empty classes was because I didn't take any electives, my first three years. I made it to where I only had required courses so I could relax my senior year. (I don't know if you can do that or not, but ehh..) Relax my ass this was going to be hell.

"I'm sorry. That's going to be hell for you."  Sara said, looking down at her own schedule. She had two classes with me. Third and Fourth.

"Ehh.. I'm tough I can handle it. I think." We made it too our lockers and I threw my book bag in there it's not like I'm going to be needing it.

"Have fun." I said hugging Sara and I walked down the stairwell to the downstairs class rooms. All the history class rooms were down stairs as were the extra  language classes, all the other classes were upstairs, except for art. It was outside. Don't ask why, because I don't know.

        I found my way into his classroom which thankfully wasn't locked.  I looked around the room. It was one of the bigger classrooms, but it didn't have windows. Creepy I know. The walls were decorated with different things. Posters of presidents and the Declaration of Independence, and that kind of stuff. No one was in here yet so I decided that since I had to be a little teachers slave I was going to sit in Mr. Teachers chair. It was a twirly chair so I sat there spinning in it till he decided to show up.

        "What are you doing." He asked stareing at me in shock.

        "Jake and I are playing." I named the teddy bear Jake.

        "Who's Jake? and why are you playing in my seat?" I stopped spinning and put Jake out in front of me. I pointed. "Jake"

        "and because I wanna." I said. I know I shouldn't talk to a teacher like that, but well I just didn't care. This teacher pissed me off.

        "Fine if you sit in my chair. You have to teach my next class." My jaw dropped.

        "You don't want me to do that." I warned him.

        "And why not?" He smirked. His blue eyes shinning. God he was hot.

        "Because I'm a bad kid. You never no what I might teach a class of freshman. I could teach them about se---"

        "Eh... enough."

        "What? I was going to teach them about segregation  but whatever old man."

        His face went blank, and I smirked. "What? You thought I was talk about that dirty wordy? Nope! Fooled you!" I laughed.

        "That wasn't nice."

        "I'm not a nice person."

        "I know this!" I gasped.

        "Can you say that to one of your students?" I glared at him. He had walked closer to me. He was standing right in front of me.

        "I don't know, and nor do I care." He said getting in my face. I could smell his cologne . Axe? maybe. He smelled great. His face was really close to mine. I could smell his minty breath. I reeled back in shock, I honestly didn't know what to expect, but I didn't expect him to push me out of his seat and onto the floor. "jackass." I muttered.