i fell in love with one who could never be mine *part 1*

fell in love with one who could never be mine...

(I'm warning you guys now. I cuss a lot in my stories but what teenager doesn't? That's my question. So guys don't get pissed at me if I cuss. I can't help it. I don't lykk normal words... They aggrevate me... Sorry if this offends anyone. Or something. If you don't like that kind of stuff then don't read this story. Thanks!!!!!!! Oh and warning if you don't approve of teacher/student relationships then don't freaking read. I'm not sure if that's what this story is going to be about yet. But even if you don't I hope you still give this story a chance. I think it might actually turn out good. Cerii and I have been laughing our asses off working on it. Well I (mystery) working on it and Cerii proofing it sort of lol :) anyways thanks bitches :}  )

*Chapter One*

"Blue or Pink?"

My annoying and aggravating best friend, Sara asked me.

"Blue?" I said trying to sound confident, but it sounded more like a question.  She studied the two shirts in her hand. They were the same shirt only in different colors. She couldn't decide which shirt she would rather wear, the baby blue one, or the baby pink one.

"Then pink it is." She said throwing the blue one in my face. I glared at her. She asks my opinion and then throws it back in my face? That's just rude.

"That was rude." She just shrugged.

"Sorry?" I glared at her.

"Will you hurry up, we have to be at school in twenty minutes!" I yelled aspirated. She could not make up her mind, and for once I wanted to get to school.

        "No. I have to look perfect, unlike...." She tailed off.

        "Unlike who? Me? What the hell? I don't look bad. Do I?" I asked looking at myself in her full-length mirror. I was wearing a pair semi-short mini denim shorts. I had on a dark blue tank top with a black necklace paired with it. I had that paired with a cute pair of black ballet shoes. My make up was simple enough, I had used a silver color around my eye. Simply because I wanted glitter and I had put on black mascara and eyeliner. My brown hair, that normally fell a little lower then my shoulders, was pulled up in bun on the top of my head. Random pieces of hair falling out of it.

        Sara started laughing at me. "What?" I asked. She just laughed. "What?" I looked at her appalled. She was bent over laughing. I honestly didn't understand what the hell was so funny. "Nothing. Nothing. Your face was priceless." She said calming down.

        "You don't look bad. I was kidding. You shouldn't make me so seriously all the time." She said walking into her closet. Stupid homo. (No Offense intended) I can't believe her. Well actually I could. Maybe I should leave her ass her. That would be bitchin' payback lol

        "Hurry up, homo." I yelled threw the door.

        "I'm coming. I'm coming. Stupid Bimbo." She said rushing out of the bathroom. She was wearing a pair of gray skinnys, with the pink tank top with a long beaded necklace similar to mine, and with that a pair of silver ballet flats. Her long blonde hair was wavy down her back. I swear that chick could be a model. She had done simply make-up, a light pink, with black mascara and eyeliner.

        "Good. Let's go." I said walking out of her house. Since the year I could drive, I've always went over to Sara's in the morning to help her get dressed and to pick her up. She loved my car, and well I couldn't blame her. It was epic. It was a silver Nissan 350z. Beautiful.

        "Why are you so interested in getting to school. It couldn't be because of a certain teacher? Could it?" I groaned, beating my head on the steering wheel. She was talking about Mr. Miller. The teacher that started last year as the history teacher. I swear to go that man hated my guts. He wasn't much older than the students he taught. And yes he was hott, but we butt head like two bulls. Each of us wanted to be in control and neither giving it up...