i fell in love with one who could never be mine *part 5*

HEY GUYS! Sorry for the long wait! I hope you like this chapter! So here it is!!!! :D

Jeydon’s P.O.V

Oh shit! I did something wrong! I’m dead meat! Being called to the Principal's office is always bad.

“Good Morning Jeydon.” Principal Kendricks said smiling.

“Goodmorning.” Megan? Mia? Mya?. I can’t remember her name for the life of me. “Mrs. Kendricks.” There that works. She’ll never know!

“I wanted to call you here to tell you that you are going to be moved to a different class. Which means you wont be teaching history third period anymore, you will be teaching Sex E.D. That will be your new third period.”

“Do I get an assistant?” I asked. One person coming to mind. Isabella.  

“Who do you have in mind?” she asked smiling at me in a seductive, Oh fuck no.

“A certain teenage troublemaker.” I smiled thinking about that stinking troublemaker. I still couldn’t find my fucking boxers. Man I missed those damn things. I didn’t like only having one pair. I had to go and buy more. I swear I’ll get her back for that. Maybe this will be the best way! Oh I know, I can make her put a glove on the banana, that was always awkward. Maybe one day she’ll do it to me. I smiled thinking about it.

Oye! Fuck no. Underage girl here, besides shes a pain in the ass! I need to get my mind out of the gutter. Maybe this is why they made me the new sex ed teacher. Oh no!!! They can read my mind. They know my thoughts! Shit. I’m so going to get arrested. I bet the special service will bust threw that door in 3...2..1... Nope Damn. I always wanted to see the secret service.

“And who would that be Jeydon?” She wiggled her eyebrows. Eww. Hell naawww! She wasn’t that brown haired beautiful girl, I wanted. I do not want her! Jeydon, Behave!

“I was thinking that Isabella Chase could be the assistant. Since she doesn’t have a class that period, and you don’t want her starting anymore shi..I mean trouble around the school.” Damn, I about let that one slip. I really need to quit thinking about her. She was making me go crazy.

I wonder if I could make her go crazy... Damn those bad thoughts. What was with me, when it came to her? I really need to get laid. I have to find someone soon.  I really don’t want some random lay. I want Isabella, but that just isn’t possible. What was it her record said, she was 17?

It was only a couple months til she turned 18, but still we could get in so much trouble. She could get expelled and I could get fired and or worse. Not that she isn’t worth it, because she is. A girl like her is worth going to prison and getting raped in the ass by a whole bunch of really buff gay men. Not that being gay is a bad thing, but I personally don’t want anything going up my ass, especially by a bunch of men. No thank you. I don’t care if someone puts a foot up my ass, especially if Isabella was kicking my ass. But there is no way in fuck, a dick is going up my ass.

“Jeydon? Mr. Miller? Did you hear what I said?” Mrs. Kendricks said looking at me sternly.

Fuck no I didn’t. I was too busy thinking about Isabella.

“Yes, Yes I was listening.” Great lie, Jeydon.

“Well its settled then, she will be your assistant.”

Oh she is so going to be pissed with me. Especially since yesterday. Oh fuck, what did I do? I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

“Well thank you Mrs. Kendricks.” She winked at me. Damn her, stop trying to be seductive. You probably have a husband. You CHEATER!