C H A P T E R : F O U R T E E N

Your pov

Trigger warning
As you walked out of your room with tears in your eyes you started heading towards the bathroom. As you entered the bathroom you immediately sat down on the floor and rolled up your sleeve. You looked at your arm and saw all your old scars, at the sight of your old pain you started crying even more. You searched trough the bathroom and found what you were looking for, your old razor blades. As you held your razor close to your arm you started to think if you really wanted to start all this pain all over again. You closed your eyes for a few seconds and let all your thoughts get to your head, but then all the bad old memories came back of you and tony. The memories of how he actually raped you and expected you to keep his baby as well, tears rolled out of your eyes as you started on your first cut, but it felt nice, it felt nice to have pain that is only on the outside and not on the inside for a change, so one cut turned into two and two turned into three. You decided that you kept cutting until your arm was covered in blood. So you kept cutting and cutting and cutting. But then you heard a knock on the door that got you out of your trance.

Trigger warning over

You blinked a few times and realized what you'd done. "Y/n?" You heard Logan say. "Y/n, you've been in there for awhile now, is everything okay?" You quickly got up and hid your razor blade again, you wrapped your arm in a towel and rolled your sleeve back down. "Y/n, could you please open the door and talk to me?" Logan asked. You opened the door and looked him in the eyes,he saw how red and puffy your eyes were, so he just hugged you and said that he'd always be there for you if you needed him.

Logans point of view

I have a feeling that y/n is not telling me something, but she also seemed really upset this afternoon so im just gonna comfort her when she needs me to and wait when shes ready to tell me what really happened.

"Where have you guys been? We've been waiting for you!" I heard an angry Charles yell, I looked at y/n to see if she was okay with going back to the training and she just nodded sadly. "We havent got all the time of the world!" Charles said annoyed, i just gave him an angry look and held y/n's hand as we walked towards the training.