Chapter 5- Threesome

Y/n had just finished using the pole on yourself and swam away from the alley. Today has been a heck of a day wow y/n have had sex with two fish and had a fight with another one. What's next a fucking threesome? Y/n begin to wonder will you ever get back to land and be a human again but a part of y/n was enjoying being a fish I mean it was pretty nice in the reef. Y/n keep on swimming when y/n see something y/n do not wanna see! Oscar and Lola are having sex. Wow do fish just fuck in public because it looks like they don't care if people can see them or not. Y/n were so mad Oscar was yours and Lola was yours they were not meant for each other! Y/n swim up to them and stare at them at first they don't notice but then Lola looks at y/n. "Can I help?" She asks. "Why are you fucking Oscar?" Y/n ask. "Look im a horny girl now leave me alone" Lola says. "Bitch your pussy is mine not his!" Y/n say. "Hey I thought you liked me!" Oscar says. "Well your dick is mine and her pussy is mine ok!" Y/n say. "Oh there's no need to get angry come join us" Lola says. "What the fuck? Are you crazy?" Y/n say. This fish was not asking for a threesome. But at the same time their sex was turning y/n on so y/n think about it then nod y/n head. Y/n swim up to them to have some fun. Oscar starts getting at y/n ass whilst Lola kisses y/n body all over. "Oh shit this is amazing" y/n moan. Lola pluckers her lips on y/n wet pussy making you moan. "I want her pussy now you get the ass" Oscar says. Oscar and Lola switch positions and Oscar starts going into you whilst Lola fingers your ass. "Ohh this is hot" y/n say. "I want to join in with some of the action" y/n say. Lola and Oscar agree. Y/n go up to Lola and start kissing her fiercely and rubbing her cleavage. Life under the sea is amazing y/n might as well stay.