Chapter 3- Meeting Lola

Y/n had finished your sex with Oscar and swam away feeling very satisfied. That was some hot fucking sex. As y/n keep swimming y/n bump into a red fish. No wait not just a red fish a sexy red fish. "Watch where your going" she says in a seductive voice. Wait y/n aren't lesbian? Wait please don't be falling for this fish now. "I'm so sorry" y/n say. "Your not from around here are you?" The red fish asks blowing a kiss. "No" y/n say. "I can tell by your accent" she says. Y/n at her ass and think wow what a sexy fucking fish. "Like what you see?" She asks. "What?!" Y/n say. "I can see you checking out my ass but feel free too" she says putting her ass in y/n face making y/n very turned on and horny. And to think y/n just had sex with Oscar and now she comes along! "What's your name?" Y/n ask. "Lola" she says seductively. "Nice to meet you" y/n say. "Nice to meet you too gorgeous" Lola says. "What did you call me?" Y/n ask. "You heard" she says. Y/n feeling very horny swim closer to her and grab her booty. "Woah you move fast" Lola says. "Oh sorry" y/n say. "Don't be sorry sweetcheeks" Lola says grabbing your face. "Come with me I know a place that's very private" she says. Y/n immediately get wet and swim after her. After she takes you some place private y/n and Lola begin making out hard. Y/n slip your tongue into her slippery mouth. This is gonna be y/n second sex of the day and it's not even 12! Congratulations. Lola smacks y/n ass real hard and y/n grab hers then start touching her wet pu$$y. Wow it was so soft and slippery. She starts slapping her fins in y/n face. Y/n continuing fingering her and making hot love. Wow what a day this has been whats next fucking a turtle?