Chapter 1- Into the Sea

Y/n POV
It was just a normal day. Or so y/n thought. Y/n decided to go to the beach since it was super hot day. Y/n got to the beach and ran straight into the water. Y/n love the ocean and it's the first thing y/n do at the beach. When y/n get in the water you see a large glowing light in the distance. Y/n wonder what it could be so y/n walk towards it when all of a sudden you feel a large movement under your feet. Y/n look down and see your getting suck into the ocean. "Help!" Y/n scream but it's too late y/n are dragged under the sea.....

It's about an hour later and y/n wake up. "Where the fuck am I?" You ask to yourself. Y/n take a look around and notice your no longer on the land. Y/n then see skyscrapers and building all around. But why the fuck was this under water. Y/n were so confused y/n didn't even know if y/n were dreaming. Y/n then look down at yourself and see your feet are gone! Instead y/n have a tail and Instead of hands you have fins. "WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME" y/n scream when all of a sudden a blue and yellow fish approaches. "Hey what's up?" He asks. "What's it got to do with you?" Y/n ask him. "Hey I'm just asking" he says in a hot fucking voice. Wait you can't be falling for a fish but wow his body is just so woah stop what we're y/n thinking. Snap the fuck out of it he's a fucking fish. I wish I had my vibrator with me right now" y/n say to yourself.