~*Emily Collins*~

Hello! Thanks for the reads my lovelies, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :)

~~~~~£~~~~~ 

9th of December 1851 ~

~~~~¥~~~~

That morning I sat alone in the lounge room again, mother had insisted on taking Danielle shopping, while Annabelle had piano lessons, and Isabelle had opera lessons. The crackling fire kept my company, as it rolled around ontop of the sooty logs. The dangerous fiery flames flickering around carelessly.

I sat up and tucked my feet underneath my body as the early sun beamed through the closed window. I ignored the rays as I rested my head back. I soon was drifting off to sleep.

I was standing in a crowded room, and everyone was dancing, and at the foot of the room, a masked man stood, smirking,  

I twirled around until I realised everyone else was wearing masks. I placed my hands on my face, feeling a glittering mask placed over my eyes. I glanced around to what every one was wearing. All the girls had black masks and gorgeous black evening sparkly dresses. The men also had glittering masks and glittering suits. I stared across to the masked man, his mask was a glittering silver, his suit too was sparkling like a diamond. I looked down to my dress, the sparkly shades reflecting off towards the walls. I was dressed up like a glitzy doll, I had a sparkly silver dress and a matching mask. I felt the weight of heavy earrings on my buds.  

I glanced across to the man who had vanished.  

I twirled around the room trying to find him, but he'd gone.  

I stepped back, my feet unsteady from turning. My stomach turned from the dizzyness.  

As I glanced up from from the ground, the masked silver man appeared in front of me.  

His hands placed upon my hips, as I automatically draped them around his neck, it felt so real.  

As I leaned into kiss him, a hand placed on his shoulder, pulling him away. A girl stood in a shimmering golden dress, with a matching glittering gold mask. Her hair was a soft blonde, and she had the most perfect blue eyes. She took the man from me, and she walked away, hand in hand with the man.

I jolted upwards from the noise of the doorbell blaring into my left ear. It was just a dream. But who was that girl?

I walked towards the door and opened it up to a blonde headed girl with gorgeous blue eyes, she had a lavender dress that fitted her perfectly, a cream shaw draped across her shoulder, with a matching frilly cream parasol.  

It was the girl, the girl from the dream..

"Hello?" She smiled, holding out a pie.

"H-Hello." I smiled.

"I brought you this, I moved up the road yesterday, I thought I'd bring you this pie to invite you to my house warming party." She smiled, handing me the mouth watering pie. I grasped it slowly and placed it down onto the dresser behind me.

"Of course, we'd love to come," I smiled, searching her fingers for a wedding ring, but I didn't find one, "Miss.?" I held for her to insert her name.

"Emily Collins," She smiled.

"Elizabeth Victoria." I flashed a mirrored smile.

"Fantastic Elizabeth, I'll see you tomorrow." She turned and walked down the stairs as I shut the door slowly. Frowning.

Miss Emily Collins. 

Why had I dreamt of her?