Drinks?

"FangFang..."

you were shocked. Mingrui changed so much over only a few years. And it's strange seeing him like this after how you two ended things and just never really talked to each other.

"GouGou..."

you back away

"H-How?...When?...w-why?"

"I did trasfer here...because I saw you on the website...instragram...facebook...plus, I got offered a scholarship"

You hit his chest

"That's fucking amazing! A scholarship?!"

"Shhh!"

You almost forgot you were in a library

"S-Sorry..."

you sat down at the table you had your stuff and he sat across from you

"Lin Li Fang...I-I'm sorry...god I've spent 4 years practicing how to say this and I still don't know how..."

he took a deep breath in and out and looked you in the eye

"I regretted it. every single day...I felt like such an asshole for breaking up with you like that and shouldn't have. I understand you had no choice and I understand why you would be upset with me but you weren't. You kept trying to call and text me but I never answered because I was too ashamed to even hear your voice knowing that I was completely idiotic and hurt you...Lin Li Fang...I-"

"Will you keep it down?!"

he bows to the people studying next to you two

"Sorry..."

"Come on, let's get out of here"

you grabbed your stuff and walked out

"What I was going to say was-"

"Oh, Noona. I thought you were studying."

Eundong and Seungri walked up to you

"who's this?"

"This is Gou Mingrui..."

"How he's the guy you talk so much about."

"He was your boyfriend, wasn't he?"

"Yeah..."

"Well based on her stories, you were a pretty nice guy. Her best friend to her boyfriend then stole her heart like it was a twig on the ground...well, I'm Eundong. This is Seungri...WE'RE HER BEST FRIENDS..."

"Eundong stop..."

"Hi Hyung...So nice to finally meet you. I'm Kim Seungri, and this human annoyance is Park Eundong."

"You too...We should get something to eat. Let me treat you to a meal and get to kow each other...and give me a chance to explain myself. And excuse my Korean, I'm from China so my vocabulary and accent aren't the best."

"O-oh it's fine."

"we were ACTUALLY planning to go out tonight."

"I can pay for you guys"

"GouGou"

"Why haven't we met sooner."

"Oh be quiet, Noona."

"So, I'm done with my classes, if you guys want to go now"

"Yeah, let's go~"

Eundong links arm with Mingrui and starts to pull him