🏝06🏝

The Sucky Outdoors

Katalina's Pov

Katalina's Pov

"Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you. Some of you may not come back alive." My eyes widen in fear and shock. He is really willing to have some of us die? Dad laughs in a manically way. "Just joking. All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it. Oh, and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in pre-production. First team back for breakfast wins invincibility! Well, off you go!" Dad hands Duncan and Heather a map and a compass. Camping? Easy, I've been camping lots of times with my tias, tíos and primos. I love spending my time in the outdoors, under the stars sleeping in actual tent with a campfire to keep us warm. Yes I'm a sucker for the outdoors! But I'm guessing the other campers weren't a huge fan of the outdoors.

"Did he say there are bears up in here?"

"I had a little encounter with a bear once. Let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantle." Owen said, "Ooh! This one time, I saw a bear eating our garbage! He had old spaghetti noodles hanging from his big, huge teeth! It looked like blood and guts! It was so gross. And we thought he was eating the neighbor's cat Simba, but it turns out he was just lost for a week. Uh, you didn't eat spaghetti, did you? Good, let's go!" Lindsay groans after hearing Izzy's story, now she'll never look at spaghetti the same way ever. All the campers soon began to walk into the woods, Katie and Sadie were to busy eating some blueberries that they found, not even noticing that they were way behind. "They're the ones who put Harold's ant farm in my bed! They're going down!"

"What can I say Heather? Karma's a bitch...." I smiled sweetly at her. She sneers at me with fury but keeps walking. I would have done things much worse but I decided to go slowly since I wanted her to suffer slowly before cracking. "So you're the one who created the screams of Heather last night?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Maybe depends on who wants to know? Besides we are living in the outdoors and anything can happen. " Duncan smirks at me before letting out a small laugh. " You are something else Kitty Kat.."