🏝03🏝

Katalina's outfit above

The Big Sleep

I was dreaming sweetly when suddenly an air horn blasts through my ear causing me to go deaf

I was dreaming sweetly when suddenly an air horn blasts through my ear causing me to go deaf. What the hell is with the early wake up call?! I threw the pillow over my head, groaning. But I finally got up and dressed. Everyone was dead ass tired and just out of it. "Morning! Hope you slept well."

"Hi, Chris. You look really buff in those shorts." Heather says kissing his butt, Dad smiles at her like he already knew. "I know. Okay. I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute."

"Oh, excuse me. I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast."

"Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen. Right after you complete your twenty kilometers run around the lake!" You got to be kidding me? First you made us jump off Mount Everest into a pool of man eating sharks and now we're going on a marathon around the world!? "Oh, so you're funny now? You know what I think would be funny?" Eva said glaring at him. Courtney tried to hush her up, "Eva! Try to control your temper?" Eva just ignore her and goes back to Dad, "You're enjoying this, aren't you?!"

"A little. You have thirty seconds."

Confessional

If begin here with my papá isn't gonna kill me first then these so called challenges are.

Confessional end

"Okay, runners! On your marks, get set, go!" Everyone starts running for their lives, Owen was already panting and it's even hasn't been at least two seconds. "Do you know how much longer?"

"Don't walk beside me." Heather glares at Noah, saying something. "Can't... Catch... Breath. Must... Have... Condition!" Owen falls to the ground,
Heather scoffs giving out a snarky comment, "Yeah. It's called overeating. Look into it."