Kicked Out

As promised I have a link for you guys with all of the characters and their info. I would suggest reading it to have a better understanding of this story. I will be changing things a lot in these next few chapters. So enjoy! Here is the link: http://wasted-panic.deviantart.com/journal/Wattpad-Character-List-Story-Don-t-Remember-502446731               -Wasted

P.s. Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a #FABULOUS day! May you all get what you want! I am also didcating this chapter to RickyOlsonsBae simply because I was notified that they had added my story to their reading list! That's all! Enjoy!

*Alex's POV*

We arrived back at the venue the next morning with Starbucks coffee, thanks to Austin, in our hands. I sighed and leaned into Austin’s side. I think I might be falling for him again. I felt Austin wrap his arm around me and kiss the top of my head, causing me to smile. I was walking back to my bus with Austin right beside me, he insisted to walk me back. I could see Juliet standing by the bus door as I got closer; I smiled wide and ran over hugging her, “Thank you so much for letting me barrow this Juliet, I’ve never been so lucky.” I took off her bracelet handing it back to her, seeing her smile wide, “No problem. I was just waiting for you to return this, so since you have, have a safe trip home!” I watched her leave and punched in the code to open the bus and walked in pretty much ditching Austin. I went straight to the back getting a pair of basketball shorts out, an old t-shirt, and cleaned out my bunk. After I finished cleaning, I was able to change my clothes in the bathroom and take off the dress I had worn the night before. I sighed looking in the mirror and jumped slightly as my phone started to ring in my pocket. I pulled it out and answered it, “Hello?” I could hear a sigh of relief come from the other end of the line, “Ms. Ray, correct?” I furrowed my eyebrows getting confused as to why this person was calling me, “Yes this is her, how may I help you?” “Ms. Ray, you need to come in for a check-up.” The lady says. “I was just in a few months ago, how could they need me in right now?” I ask the lady, becoming frustrated. “Ms. Ray, your tests were re-evaluated and there is some concern.” The lady speaks calmly as if knowing I was internally freaking out. “How soon do I need to be there?” I hold the phone between my ear and my shoulder and begin pulling my things out of the bathroom and start packing as she answers, “As soon as possible Ms. Ray.” I nod silently, “Thank you, ma’am.” I hang up and quickly dial Tino’s number, continuing to frantically pack. When he doesn’t answer I begin to become more nervous. I look at the time and see that it is almost near two in the afternoon already. I groan, put my phone away, rushing to pack the rest of my things just before my band mates shuffle on board. Jay glares at me as I hear Ryan and Lex mutter something; Damen walks over standing in front of me, “Alex, we are kicking you out of the band, we feel that you don’t have enough interest in the band to continue so we found someone else. Oh! I almost forgot, this bus is ours now. We got the lease signed over a few hours ago.” My heart dropped, now I’m being kicked out, this is just great, I have no bus either. How did they even get the bus? I look at the door as it opens and Faith walks in with some pretty boy in tow. “Faith,” I almost snap at her but hold myself back. Her head snaps up as her name leaves my lips, pretty boy is now looking at me too. I realize then that pretty boy is Brad, my ex, the one who despises me and wishes me dead. I pick up my bag, setting it on the floor, and turn back to my bunk packing the rest of my things in another bag. Brad and Faith, I can tell, are glaring at me. I pick up both my bags, along with my longboard, making sure I have everything as I walk out the bus door. Before I’m completely gone I turn to look at both my band mates, Faith, and Brad, “Have fun with my leftovers of a life.” I step off the last step, slamming the bus door closed, and begin to make my way down the short path further into the venue. I have no clue where I’m going, but I just feel the need to walk. I’m half way through the venue lot when I feel a sharp pain in my chest. I drop my bags and place my hand over my heart, I bite my lip sitting, down against a fence post, and pull out my phone trying to dial Austin. My vision begins to blur as I realize tears are rolling down my face and the pain gets worse. “Alex!” I hear a voice shout out and hear footsteps getting closer. “Alex, are you okay?!” I can smell Austin’s familiar scent engulf my senses as my vision goes black and his voice fades off.