AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm so so sorry you guys! I really wanted to post you guys a new chapter of the story tonight, however, my laptop is not working well and has been deleting my stories. Thankfully I was able to save the next chapter but a lot of it is missing. Bare with me, school has started up again so it may take, the already long amount of time, even longer to post. I'm praying for either tonight or tomorrow but it may not be until later this week. So sorry once again. 

Also I am going to be starting a new story soon I want someone to colab. on it with me! If any of you want to colab, with my horibble writing, feel free to message me! I'm really excited to start colabing! 

I will also be posting some of my past work on here that I have finished already on here. I really hope you all like it. It is older stuff so bare with me on it! 

I hope to post soon! Love you all who continue to read what I write.

❤Wasted❤

P.s. I want someone to make me a new cover photo if you could! Submit something in for me that's got Austin and Alexandra on it! If you want to see all charaters now (and not wait) the link will be in the side bar!

*EDIT*

So sorry i lied, there will be a link in the next chapter! I swear it!