chapter 4: Retired

Once I arrive at the location, I see that there is a mansion, sourrounded by walls, gaurds, and sheds.

I walk to the main gate where there is 5 gaurds blocking the entrance. "I'm here to see the scarred man", "No visistors", "But he told me to meet him here", "I said, NO VISITORS!". The gaurd pushes me. I wanted to attack, but that would only make things worse. I instead look for a different path. On the left of the building wall there is a tree which leads right over the fence. I pretend I'm going back into town and quickly make it over. This was my first stealth approach on humans. I am only equipped with a bow. I am almost seen by a guard but I duck being cover and pull him on the other side of the table. I managed to stay hidden by the table cloth blocking the open gap under the table.

I finally notice a open window, my chance of success. I make my way into it, climbing fast, and silent. When I make it inside, I use my tactics as in earlier before, where I strangle most of the gaurds. I came across a golden-knobed door, I'm guessing that's his room. Open the door, unlocked, I say to myself. When I enter the room, to my left is the old man with his pistol aimed at my head.

He pits his weapon down and eyes at the chair, in a way as to Sit down. "Who told you to come here?"

"My clan leader", "Do you know what that symbol means", "No",

"Well then, get comfortable, your in for a treat".

Before he starts to speak, his wife enters the room with a tray of tea. She introduces herself to me. She says he name is "Tessa". She is pregnant, and they say the baby will be born anytime soon. The man starts his story about templars, and assassins. And for some reason, I feel compelled  to the cause, I feel like its the right thing to do, For everyone.

He tells me that he was an assassin, and a pirate. He regrets all of the things he has done. For not caring about others. Saying he was on a mad quest for riches. He tells me his name...
EDWARD KENWAY

March 18,1725