chapter 3: the drinker

After the two year journey, I finally arrive at the mystery location, it is Swansea, Wales. Once me and the other men step foot on land. I am eighteen now. And over the years I have noticed changes in me. I am more aware now, more knowledgeable, more. Mature.

We arrive at a tavern next to a chocolate factory, Whites Chocolate House. My crew stop for a small drink, but I am here for business. I ask the patrons there have they seen the symbol before, but only a fee of them have are able to even speak. The one person that could, was not friendly about it either. "Get lost kid", "have you seen this symbol",

"I said get lost, before we have to kick your ass out".

The four men get up and two of them grab my arms while one of the punches my face. I am not very good at fighting so I get hit a bunch of times. I manage to defend on of the punches and counter him in his stomach, making him bend over, then I kneed his face, knocking him down instantly. The moment I turn around there is a fist swinging horizontal to my face, I quickly evade the punch the elbow his face, next, I trip him and slam my fist in his face, knocking him out. The others two guys were handled by a mysterious man in a green cloak.

The man grabbed ahold of my arm and said "Give me that map!" In a hoarse voice. The man has scars all over his face, the most noticeable one was the one diagonal on his nose. He had blond hair, and a rough body. "Where did you get this?" He asks me damandingly. "I found it." . he didn't say anything else but in a calm voice he gave me a paper and he said "meet me here, tonight"

March 17, 1725