Chapter 6

(Yukio pov)

I woke up groggily and painfully, Shura gave me a very very painful beating yesterday and everything hurts. I sit up and put on my glasses and look at the clock. 'Six am.' I think and I get a  shower then having breakfast. 

Once I had my shower and changed I went downstairs and saw him. He was there packing his lunch. "Rin-" As soon as I made myself noticeable he looked up at me with those fearful eyes once again and then instantly ran with his packed lunch box. "Rin!" I shout but he ran faster when I tried to go after him and then he was out of the dorm. I sighed in frustration. 'He's pissing me off. He's probably acting just to piss me off at this point.' I think as I push my glasses up and go get breakfast and as usual, it's cereal. Once breakfast was finished I made sure I had everything before making my way out of the dorm to go to school. 

(Rin pov)

"Rin-" As soon as I heard his voice I looked up and got ready to make a run for it and luckily I made it. He started chasing me and I ran faster as to get away and when I looked behind me after exiting the dorm he wasn't following me. I slowed down and put my hands on my knees as I was catching my breath. "RIn!" I quickly looked up just in case it was Yukio but it didn't sound like him. And I was right it wasn't Yukio it was the Kyoto trio. "Rin! Aren you alright?" Bon asks running up to me with the other two following behind. "Yeah, I just didn't expect Yukio to be up," I say. Shima and Koneko nod and Bon asks: "Did he do anything to you?" "No, he just started chasing me but he's not anymore." Bon nods. "Well, we better get to school." I nod and stand up straight and start walking with the three of them to our classes. I was in a separate class first period but the next two we were in the same class. 

Time skip

(Third person view)

"RIN!" Yukio yells and Rin turn around with a jump. Yukio was coming over to Rin furiously. "RIN! YOU BETTER STOP ACTING! I GOT A BEATING FROM SHURA FOR YOUR LIES!!!" He shouts as he comes closer and Rin gets ready to run but before he does his classmates step in front of the blue-haired boy. "I'm sorry teach but I'm not letting you get to Rin," Shima says beside Bon. "Get out of the way, he's my brother and I have to take care of him and right now he's causing trouble so I have tot ell him to be not. I was told to protect Rin so means making sure he doesn't cause trouble that will get him harmed." Yukio grits his teeth and Bon grits his as he gets angry and he spits his thoughts at the teacher with disgust. "You are the harm! You're not protecting him! Have you seen Rin?! He's petrified of you! All this time you protected him from everything but one thing!" Yukio took offense to the last sentence. "I have protected him from everything!" Yukio shouted and gritted his teeth after speaking. "You didn't protect him from yourself! Have you seen the harm you've done to him?! YOU DROWNED HIM INA TUB OF HOLY WATER FO GOD SAKE!!! YOU SHOT!!! YOU'VE STRUCK FEAR INTO YOUR FUCKING BROTHER!!! YOU'RE FUCKING TWIN!!!" Bon yelled angrier than he'd ever been. he was angry he wanted to beat the teacher. Yukio looked shocked and wanted to retaliate but at the same time, all that was said was true...

(Yukio pov)

"You didn't protect him from yourself! Have you seen the harm you've done to him?! YOU DROWNED HIM INA TUB OF HOLY WATER FOR GOD SAKE!!! YOU SHOT!!! YOU'VE STRUCK FEAR INTO YOUR FUCKING BROTHER!!! YOU'RE FUCKING TWIN!!!" Bon yelled angrier than I'd ever seen him. I stood shocked, I felt the need to retaliate but if I did I would just be lying to myself and everyone here. I DID drown him. I DID shoot him. I DID yell at him. I DID take my feelings out on him. I DID protect him from everything but myself. There's no excuse. But that still doesn't give him the excuse to be scared of me. Does it? My thoughts twisted as I couldn't figure out what was right and what was wrong so I just left my thoughts to the back of my head. 

"Class starts in five minutes," I say and I walk into my classroom and set everything up fo today's class but I couldn't help but let my thoughts come back no matter how much I pushed them to the back of my head.

The bell rang and I started class. "Alright, class today we are going to learn about a middle-class demon." My thoughts linger about my head. I turn around and sees Rin's seat empty. I sigh and take out sheets. "Class, do a test," I say and leave to go to Mephisto's office.

I knock on the door and hear a come in. I enter and see Rin. "Rin," I say and he moves back. "Rin, just let me speak to you," I say and he bangs into Mephisto and looks around scared and then back at me with those fearful eyes. "Look-" Before I could finish I was pulled back by the one and only. "Aye, four eyes stay away from him. I thought I told you that last night." Shura said before dragging me and pushing me out of Mephisto's office. I sigh in frustration and sadness. I think until I know how to get to Rin.

'Fine then I'll make you talk to me.'