*ONE DARK SPOT*

I wanted to be mad at her for not asking me about plans first. But I was tired and really just wanted to be with her. It wasn’t really worth the fight. I broke something precious to her and that put it all in perspective for me. I told her I might not be here when she got back to make her think about what she did. She did discount my feelings. But all I really did was get a subway sandwich and crash in her bed after eating.  I was exhausted. I was captain now, I had to set the example. I had to push harder, be better. 

    Lily came in and I didn’t bother to open my eyes. They felt heavy and I listened to her move around the room. She paused for a moment when she came in the door. I assume because she wasn’t expecting me to be in the bed. Then she moved more quietly. Fabric rustled and then I felt the bed dip as she got in. She moved next to me and still for a few moments.  I laid on my back, hands on my chest. She was on her side, facing me. She gingerly picked up my hand and cradled her face. 

    Skin to skin contact with her always sent pulses of lust through me. It could be an innocent touch, didn’t matter. She kissed my palm and laid my hand back down before shifting to her side to sleep.  I didn’t let that happen. I grabbed her hip and her skin was warm. She was in just a tank top and panties. She sank back into me, like melted butter. I slid my arm under her shoulders and she looked up at me. 

    “I’m sorry If I woke you up. She pressed her lips together and bit  at them. 

    “I’m not. I missed you..” I slide my hand from her hip down inside the leg of her panties. She always tensed for just a moment when I touched her sexually. Like she was surprised I’d even touch her. It made me want to touch her more. I wiggled my hand over her mound and nipped her neck. “ Open for me, give me your pussy.”  She swung her leg up over mine, and I slid one of mine between her thighs. Now I could push her as wide open as I wanted. 

    “Giles..” She said it in that breathless way. She was hypersensitive to me. She got so wet when I played with her nipples. She liked it rough, demanding I bite,suck and squeeze. She was different then. She  would grab my hair and pull. She would dig her claws into my shoulders and arms. We mostly got intimate in her bed. If we kept it decently quiet, they’d never hear us. 

    She was vocal too. It started out soft and sweet and the more I kissed, touched, bit and sucked the more urgent it sounded. I knew I was getting her close when she started a chant..right there.  Sometimes it was desperate and whispered. Sometimes it was pleading and loud. It made me want to bury my cock deep inside her. I don’t know how much longer I can do rubbing. Maybe... 

    I moved around her while still maintaining contact with her wetness. She looked confused, but to distracted to care. At first I was above her, kissing her, then I moved down her body. I kissed her soft skin between her belly button and her pussy. I reached for her panties and she squeezed my hand between her things. She sat up and cleared her throat. 

    “What are you doing?”  She looked more confused now. I smiled and kissed her knees.  I wiggled my fingers and she gulped. Not good. 

    “I was going to put my face between your lovely warm thighs and taste you.” Her eyes were so big, I must have shocked her. She blinked then let out a breath. I withdrew my hand from between her legs.  I slid off the edge of the bed, sliding my hand around the outside of her hips. 

    “Oh. I didn’t think you’d want to do that… because of…” She took another breath. “Are you sure….?” I moved my fingers down and she gave me that sigh. Trying to keep her control but losing the fight. She seemed to forget  I grabbed her thighs and pulled her down to my shoulders. She leaned up on her elbows.