𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - house of the rising son

iii. wolfsbane
house of the rising son

 wolfsbanehouse of the rising son

Loki was lying down in her bed, Hayley next to her. Hayley rested a hand on her stomach, her head on Loki's shoulder. She had explained to Loki that she had slept with a warlock before she had gone to Mystic Falls, but she didn't know if she wanted to keep the baby. Loki told her that she would be by her side no matter her decision. However, those thoughts were put to the side when they heard a car door shut. They got out of the bed, Hayley grabbed a fire iron from next to the fireplace and they walked to the stairs. Loki summoned a dagger, taking a step in front of Hayley.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asked the blonde woman who came in.

The girl looks towards them. "Oh, you must be the maids. My bags are in the car. Get them, will you?"

Hayley and Loki both got rid of the weapons, realizing who it was.

"I would make an awful maid." Loki comments dryly as they walked down the stairs. "Not that I ever would be."

The blonde looks at her. "Right. You're that girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. What's your name?"

Loki raised an eyebrow. "I am Loki of Asgard, Goddess of Mischief. This is Hayley, she's my wolf. You are Rebekah, are you not?"

"I am. My brother used to practically worship you, may have called upon you when we were younger."

Loki grinned. Yes, the young Kol prayed to her quite often. Never assumed she was a man either, that was something she appreciated. She had helped Kol over the years, both with magic and chaos. "His calls were heard."

Rebekah nodded. "I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet."

"You have your brother's manners." Hayley commented.

"And his temper, too, so watch it." Rebekah warned before looking around. "Where's Elijah?"

"Beats us. He's long gone." Hayley told her as they got closer.

"What do you mean, 'long gone'?"

"Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that momentarily escaping mind control and some bad decisions got me into. He was all poetic about how we're family, and Hayley in extension– and then Klaus told me he bailed." Loki explained.

"Guess that's what we get for trusting a vampire." Hayley muttered.

"Elijah is not just any vampire, and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like. Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!" Hayley and Loki both winced as Rebekah yelled.