𝐭𝐰𝐨 - always and forever pt.2

ii. the start of it all
always and forever

a/n Loki's outfit is the same as the last chapter

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley Marshall asked the man.

"My name is Elijah Mikaelson." He offers as the witches leave the three of them alone. Hayley and Loki tighten their grip on each other's hands.

Hayley glanced over as she saw Loki manage a small grin. Yes, she had heard the tales of the Mikaelson family. She had met them over a thousand years ago, all because of a dammed prophecy that was now falling into place.

"So, have they been holding you here against your will?" He finally asked.

"They lured me out to the bayou, knowing I would go with Hayley, and grabbed us." She told him, her free hand reaching to grab her necklace that her daughter had gotten her in comfort. "They did all these... weird witchy tests. I'm used to sorcery, but the stuff they do is pitiful."

Hayley groaned. Loki had ranted the whole time they waited for Elijah about these witches. "I still don't understand how this could happen. I mean vampires are dead. They can't have children!"

Elijah watched as the girls shared a smile before speaking. "Perhaps, if you knew my brother story, it might explain how this is possible. Here, if I may?"

Loki took her hand out of Hayley's, instead placing it on the wolf's shoulder. "Show her, I'll go into her head and watch as well." She offered before shrugging. "Easier on you."

His hand reached out to Hayley's face, explaining when she asked what was happening. "Relax. If you open your mind to me, I can show you."

Hayley, thankfully, let him do it, after getting a nod from Loki.

"In the beginning, our family was human... A thousand years ago, now."

Hayley and Loki saw a blonde-haired girl with a younger boy. Loki smiled when she saw them, of course, she knew who they were. She had gotten Heimdall to check up on them a few times over the years, she had made quite good friends with the family.

"Come, Henrik. Our brothers are fighting again." The girl exclaimed.

"Although our mother dabbled in the dark arts," Elijah told them. "We were actually just a family trying to survive in a time where it was hard to do so. And, for better or for worse. We were."

He proceeded to show the girls to shoe the two women how they once lived, and the death of their youngest brother, Henrik. The had werewolves killed him and their father had come up with the idea to make their children immortal. He told them that Esther had an affair with a wolf, Klaus was the result, and when Klaus made his first kill as in immortal, he became a vampire and a werewolf. A hybrid.