3 Bounty Hunters chapter 6

You din and boba were off to find the bounty thank God din still had the tracking fob or you would be screwed.

Boba: so how did you guys meet.

(Y/n): after your "death" I went to other places I found din while he was looking for a bounty i helped him capture them and we've been together for 2 years.

Din was a little confused why you lied to him cause it's not how you met him

Boba: so you're dating him.

Din: stop taking.

(Y/n): di-

Din covers your mouth with his hand and he points to the other side you look and see the bounty.

Din: we need a plan.

(Y/n): I'll distract him.

Din: be careful.

(Y/n): always.

You go over to the bounty he's human blonde hair green eyes you going to try to flurt with him hopefully it works.

(Y/n): hey handsome.

Bounty: well hello. What is someone like you doing by yourself.

(Y/n): just cant find the right guy i guess.

Bounty: well maybe I can help you.

(Y/n): really for me you shouldn't.

Bounty: let's start with this.

He pulls you closer to him going to kiss you something in din and Boba snapped seeing him touch you they both pulled out there guns going over to him and pointing it at his head.

Din and Boba: Don't touch her!!

Din and boba looked at each other then the bounty.

Bounty: shit.

He pushes you away and tries to run but din and boba were 2 steps ahead they both used there grappling hooks and pulled him back over to you guys.

Boba: your not going anywhere.

Bounty: hey lady help me!

(Y/n): sorry but im with them.

Bounty: you little bi-

(Y/n): LANGUAGE!

and you kicked him in the face and he got knocked out.

(Y/n): well that was fun.

Din: now we need to get him back to Karga.

(Y/n): what about you boba.

Boba: you think I could have a ride?

Din: fine.

(Y/n): we need to check on the kid.

Din: yeah let's go.

11/1/20

(A/n): sorry it took so long i had work, school, my birthday, my aunt and uncle got covid. but im excited THE MANDALORIAN SEASON 2 IS OUT!!