enemy Chapter 4

You were walking with mando and the kid everything was perfect.

(Y/n): oh I'll be right back.

Din: where are you going?

(Y/n): to get some food.

Din: Oh ok I'll hold the kid.

You give din the kid kiss his little green head and go get some food you were almost to the stand but someone grabbed you and pulled you away and threw you on the ground.

Xian: well hello again.

(Y/n): oh its you where's your crew?

Xian: well i lost them and crashed here and just my luck I found you nice armor by the way.

(Y/n): what do you want with me.

Xian: to hurt you for putting us in that prison!

(Y/n): you had it coming.

She lunges at you and cuts your cheek.

(Y/n): fine then let's go.

You pull out your black iron mask and put it over your mouth and you pull out your sword.

(A/n): the mask you Don't look like that unless you want 2.

(A/n): your sword.

Xian pulls out both her knives you chuckle and you lunge at her but she jumps back you keep trying to cut her do something but she keeps jumping away you then jump on her but she kicks you off.

You fall on the ground and she took your sword and was about to stab you in your chest but she hit the Beskar.

Xian: what??!!

(Y/n): Beskar I'll take that!

You took your sword back you were about to stab her but.

Din: (y/n) are you here!?

Din stops and sees you standing over Xian with your sword inches away from her chest.

Din: Xian how did you escape!?

Xian: Not telling mando bye.

She kicks your leg gets up and runs away you were going to run after her but din stops you.

(Y/n): what are you doing?

Din: leave her alone if were going to catch her it can't be with the kid she could've taken him.

(Y/n): You're right let's go.

The kid runs to you and grabs your leg.

(Y/n): aww hi little guy.

Din: You scared me i though someone kidnapped you.

(Y/n): Oh please what kidnaper would want me they would take me but then give me right back.

Din: still.

(Y/n): I'll be more careful next time.

Din: Thank you I love you.

(Y/n): I love you two din and I love you.

You say to the child he smiles and hugs you.

(A/n): sorry i took awhile im working at my first job now so I'm a little tired but I will keep writing still.