snow chapter 1

You were sitting in the co pilots chair looking out the window looking into hyperspace thinking until you spoke.

(Y/n): so where are we going?

Mando: a planet called hoth.

(Y/n): hmm what's there?

Mando: I'm going to get some supplies for the ship and some food for us.

(Y/n): ok how long until were there?

Mando: were here now.

You looked up and you saw that the planet was covered in white you got excited.

(Y/n): SNOW THE PLANET HAS SNOW HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME MANDO!!!!!

Mando: I didn't think you would care.

(Y/n): I'm coming with you.

Mando: are you sure?

(Y/n): come on Cara and karga have the kid cause we need to get supplies can I come with you please!!

Mando: (sighs) get your coat.

(Y/n): thank you mando.

You go down the ladder and you put on some warm leggings and long sleeve shirt and you big (f/c) coat you saw mando come down the ladder an open the ramp.

Mando: let's go.

You walked down the ramp and you saw the snow and you loved it you saw mando in the corner of your eye looking at you.

(Y/n): uh what?

Mando: nothing.

You kept waking and you saw mando going to a stand getting some parts and more weapons you saw a blue necklace and you thought it was beautiful.

Mando: how much?

(Y/n): w-what?

Owner: 6000 credits.

Mando: here.

Mando gave the owner the credits and he grabbed your hand and was walking back to the ship.

(Y/n): you didn't have to do that.

Mando: it's ok.

He let go of your hand so you tryed to put the necklace on but couldn't you felt a pair of hands grab the necklace and put it on.

(Y/n): oh thank you.

Mando: your welcome.

You looked at the ground and stopped and you got an idea.

Mando: (y/n) whe-

You threw a Snowball at mandos back and burst into laughter then a snow hit you in the shoulder.

(Y/n): now it's on tin can.

You made three Snowballs and you saw mando make some more you ran behind a block of ice praying that he won't find you you made some more snowballs and saw that mando also went behind a block of ice you saw his helmet and started throwing the snow at him you ran out and cursed quietly you made 6 more and looked at the block where mando was but you didn't see him.

(Y/n): what where did he g-

You felt a pair of arms grab your waist and pull you down into the snow you were on the ground and mando was on top of you.

Mando: I win.

(Y/n): oh fine you win.

Mando: I know what I want my prize to be.

(Y/n): what?

Mando: not here come on.

Mando got up and grabbed your hand and went into the ship the door closed and you just stared at him.

(Y/n):  so what's your priz-

Mando threw off his helmet and kissed you. You were shocked but you kissed back then he started kissing your neck.

Mando: I've wanted you for awhile.

(Y/n): m-me to mando.

Mando: din.

(Y/n): what?

Mando: my name is din.

(Y/n): din I like it.

He smiled and kissed you on the lips before picking you up and placing you on his bed.

Din: is this ok.

(Y/n): yes.......you are very handsome you know that right.

He just smiled and kissed you again.

Din: you like my face?

(Y/n): of course I do.

Din: you are the only one I have shown and the kid.

(Y/n): well I'm lucky then.

Din: it's late we have to get the kid tomorrow you should sleep.

(Y/n): din you are staying with me please you need to sleep to.

Din: fine I'll stay but just until your asleep.

(Y/n): fine.

You layed on dins chest listing to his heartbeat and fell asleep. Din saw you sleeping but he didn't want to move so he closed his eyes and fell asleep for the first time in a couple days.