13 : their house

Y/N POV

I have been lying in bed, unable to sleep since the guys were making so much noise. I cursed under my breath before heading out to the living room. "Hey noona!" Chan said which made you smile and wave at him. "What are you doing?" Jun said, "aren't you going to sleep?" "Yea, of course I can sleep with you guys making so much noise, " I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice and me rolling my eyes. That made the guys chuckle. "So what are you guys doing?" I said as I squeezed between Mingyu and Wonwoo on the couch. "We were trying to choose a movie to watch," Mingyu replied sighing, "but we can't seem to agree on one." I chuckled as I snatched the remote from Mingyu's hand.

"Oooh, let's watch as horrow movie!" I exclaimed as I clicked on 'A quiet place Part II' "I watched the first part of it and its awesome!" I exclaimed as the boys gulped. "Sure, I'll go get the blankets," Minghao said as he went back to a room. He came back with three blankets. "I'll share with Jun, Mingyu with Chan and," he turned and gave a quick wink to Wonwoo, "Wonwoo with Y/N," I noticed Wonwoo roll his eyes and grabbed the blanket and placed it above both of our legs. I grinned at him and he smiled back before focusing on the movie.

"Ah!" Mingyu screamed once again when a jump scare happened. I rolled eyes and thre a pillow at him. "Shut up will you?" I said. "B-but n-noona, this movie is s-scary," he added. "Sure," I rolled my eyes and focused back on the movie. How was it even scary? "I th-think I-i'll go s-sleep now," Mingyu said which made the others, apart from Wonwoo agree. "You're not going to sleep?" I asked him. "No, the movie was too scary, so I'll probably have a nightmare if I go sleep now," he muttered. I looked at him weirdly. "I don't get it, is it that scary?" I asked. He slowly nodded his head. "Okay then nevermind, let's watch another movie I guess." I shrugged my shoulders. He nodded enthusiastically. "I know! Let's watch Frozen II!" he exclaimed. I nodded my head since I also loved frozen.

- a n h o u r l a t e r -
"I love it!" Wonwoo exclaimed out of the blue which startled me. He then grinned at me and mouthed sorry. I chuckled at him and focused on the movie again when I felt someone staring at me, probably was Wonwoo, I thought. "Hey, could you stop staring at me?" I said which made him immediately looked away, and his face flushed red. I cgujclef at him. "Sorry, it's just that your too beautiful," he the last part softly but you heard it and your eyes widened looking at him. He realised that you heard and said. "Sorry! But I actually mean it, I liked you ever since I laid my eyes on you and your just really really pretty, no scratch that, you're beautiful and i get lost in your eyes whenever i look into them. You're really kind and is so different from other girls I met, in a good eay of course. I just want to say that i love you and it's okay if you don't love me back but do take time to th-" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. I could feel his eyes widen for a moment but soon enough he kissed back. I pulled away after a moment. "You're cute when you babble," I said making him flush red. "Does that mean you return my feelings?" he asked. "Of course!" I exclaimed and pecked him on the lips. "I can't believe my crush turned into my girlfriend," he said. I grinnef at him before he pecked me on the cheek. "I love you," "I love you too," after that we stared at each other.

"I can't wait to tell the others!" he exclaimed and I think I smiled the brightest I ever did in my life. That night I fell asleep on his shoulder.

- t h e n e x t d a y -
Instead of waking up to red velvet's 'Power Up' or Joshua's voice, I woke up to my ohone ringtone, call me baby. I answered it still really tired. "WHERE ARE YOU!" joshua screeched over the phone. "God chill, i'm sleeping over at Wonwoo's since you locked me outside yesterday," I said while yawning. "YOU WHAT! Did you use protection?" "Oh my god! Not that way, there were others' there too! I'll explain to you at school?" "Okay, see you then, take care!" "yesyes," I said as I shook my head and hanged up. "Joshua?" Wonwoo questioned.  I sighed and nod my head. He chuckled and asked "What are you going to wear to school?" "I didn't think about that! Is there anything that I can wear here?" "You could wear my clothes?" "You sure?" I questioned. He gave me a firm nod then went to his bedroom to search for some clothes. He threw me a black shirt with black jeans. "Dang, my style, thanks!" I said before rushing to the toilet. Today will be a long day, especially the part about telling the others about our relationship.

One more chapter and the story is done. Sorry for not updating for weeks, really busy with school hehe.